Army Thread 24th December 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening Kap. I think im going to go to midnight mass by myself tnt and have a sing!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hiya Wishy and Kapo!
      Well done on those cravings Kapo...the singing will blast all cravings into insignificance...even more so if you sing like me....:-))
      Wishy, enjoy your carols hun, that'll defo set the mood for you ...
      I dont think I can stay up until midnight mass, being a bit of an early bird...but maybe....
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Cy - hope you make it to midnight mass too - I find it quite "moving" in all honesty....don't tell anyone though - my street cred fucked enough as it is just now!

Thanks starts - yes I shall truly bellow out Deck the Halls and the fa la la la las

Thanks for the encouragement re the cravings, Wish - addiction is very cunning, baffling and powerful sometimes, and just when you think you're on holiday cruise mode....whammo! There's that ugly fecking thought - get thee behine me, Satan!!! Enjoy the carols lovey x
        *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Well, comrades, we is a-headed to Saint Pat's now, for a half hour of carolling and perhaps a prayer or twelve....Wishing you all a happy, joyous and AF Chrissy Eve

x K
          *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Enjoy Kap. x
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

YAY! Ive just had a shit hour, so thats a great lift oney!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

For fear of being banned???
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Lets hope scroodge isnt a mod!!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Really O2M? I didn't know. Is there a 'what we're watching' section or something? Did you get told off once...?
                    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Yeah, well I never really bothered with the music threads so probably didn't notice there was a problem.

Comment

Thinking in the New Year, I might start my blog on this site...

Comment

Hi everyone, i'm not feeling overly christmassy at the mo. Just had to folk out ?40 for a tyre for my car, that is ?40 that i haven't got. I was trying to work out my finances last night and managed to work out a way of getting through the next month. That has now all gone to pot as the extra ?40 wasn't budgeted for. Not going to be able to pay my loan now and will go over my overdraft limited and be charged for it. Plus the car tax is up which is another ?80 quid (but step dad has offered to pay that, but will have to pay that back at some point). I've just had enough today.

I was meant to be buying some last minute things today but can't now.

Sorry all for moaning but i just needed to get it out!

Comment

So sorry Wishy. When it rains, it sometimes pours.
                            took our car in for a water pump and ending up having to buy a new radiator...Yicks.
                            Hope your day is as Happy as it can be.
                            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Know how you feel Wishy - we just had to fork out ?150 for our front door, the lock broke the other week and we couldn't get out of our front door.

Comment

It's just never ending. I really i'm sick of it all

Comment

Working...
                                X