Comment

Army Thread 24th December 2008

Wonderful, limers!

I'm glad you're feeling better, wishy.

Hey WIP!
      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Hey, Be! Howwzit? I am done with nearly all my Xmas eve tasks, still remaining is: the Mother Visit and Outing. I'll be a much happier girl once that is over with.... !

Comment

LOL, your timing is spot on. I'm going out now to get some things for the Mother-in-Law visit later on today. I'll be MUCH happier, well, you know, LOL!

Comment

Me too, I gotta run...it's almost 1 and I thought it was noon. Help!

Love ya, :h
            Be

Comment

I've just had my xmas pj's off mum. Christmas eve tradition in our house. Oh i love these traditions!! Plus i love pj's, always buying them and have so many pairs, think it's because i always feel more comfortable in pj's.

Comment

Hi all, have had a really busy day and still so much to do! Hope you are all well and have a merry christmas xx

Comment

Ive just had my christmas glass of pepsi and bowl of super noodles. God, im bored.
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

If i didnt buy wish something she would kill me. As in properly dead!
                    How u getting on with the ipod oney? Got all your c.d's on it?
                    Im not sure whether to go to midnight mass tnt. Ummmmmm
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

It starts at 11.15! Thats not midnight mass!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

You can put any c.d you want on your i pod oney just pop it into the disk drive and it will download onto your i tunes and then u can sync it to your ipod. I have about 300 c.d's on mine!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

You can track where santa is on google everyone. Google where is santa and the site comes up. He is in madagasca at the moment and making good time!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi guys!
                            Hows everyone?

A miracle has just occured...I have just watched the second film since I have been sober right the way through in god knows how many years.....
                            It was the Bishops Wife courtesy of Leeky Slimes, a brill film I really enjoyed it....

Ah Oney, at least you got an apology hun
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

is it the same every year oney? does he never get you pressies?
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Oney, have you looked at the iTunes site yet, and synced your iPod to it? Cy, can she get music put on her iPod from someone else's computer, if she's hooked it up through her computer? I can't remember... I think I've got my iPods synced to two different computers of mine, though...

Good that you've got considerable leverage over poor Wobby now, over his terrible gift-giving behavior!

I'm back from the Mother Visit. Turns out she didn't seem to want to go on the promised Outing. That's a Christmas present, in itself... I read a dog story to her, from her James Herriot book, and she enjoyed that. Took a bunch of her old jewelry to her, for her to look at and inspect, because she's been agitating about wanting to look at her jewelry. She can't keep the more expensive stuff there at the house, so she keeps wondering where it is... ah well.

She was pretty well together, this visit. She slipped once and asked me where my father was... but then when I looked startled, she quickly remembered that he's dead, and changed the subject... And she's still got some strange idea that the food she's eating there is somehow not real food... They serve really nice meals, but... oh lord, Alzheimer's is a horrible disease.

OK... now I just have to do Xmas Day at the House of Dementia!

Comment

Working...
                                X