ODAT Wednesday, Dec. 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Wednesday, Dec. 24

I can't believe I am starting the ODAT thread. If someone has already started it, I apologize -- I can't find it, but feel the need to post.

I know it is not PC to talk about drinking on some of these threads, but as today is a holiday and I am having family over for dinner, I know it will be a trigger for me. I also know it will be a trigger to start earlier than usual. My sister is going to be here and I have shared my struggles with her, but she doesn't really understand and she was judgmental over Thanksgiving. That said, I have a plan -- some lemon fizzy water in the fridge, and some sangria mix (to which you would add red wine, but I won't) for some alterna-bevs. I also don't want to feel like shit on Christmas morning, on this 1st year that my son has a sense of Santa coming.

I hope all you ODATers check in today. Happy Christmas Eve!

ODAT Wednesday, Dec. 24

Becoming has also started the thread on the just starting out page. Think you both did it at the same time! All the best tnt, and think how great it will be waking up tmr without the feeling of being hit by a mallet!
    A very merry christmas
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

ODAT Wednesday, Dec. 24

Sorry for the double post, guys!
      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Working...
      X