Army Thread 25th December 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LookingToGrow;502998 wrote: Did something happen at Chelle's house or outside her house?
    Yep, some guy crashed his car, heard a screech of brakes and he went into the wall. He actually just drove off though and i couldnt get any answer from neigbours door, so i guess I'll just wait till police knock around asking if anyone saw/heard anything.
    ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Oney, when you get here you Christmas present will still be waiting. Hubs & I have had many years when we could only afford a few dollars for gifts, but we love giving things to each other, and he is SO good at ordering things and shopping for things for me. Doesn't look the type at all, the big ole' biker dude!! Grandsons gave him a huge Harley Davidson Encyclopedia, and they wanted him to read it to them last night! It's about 4" thick!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Be sure to mention the things your MWO friends got, in passing, so you can rub a little salt in the wounds. There's no excuse for him just not getting you something, after all you do. It could at least be from the kids! I'm pissed with him now!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

What did you give him. Hubs loved his ring (it IS beautiful) and the oak treasure chest for his collections (I'm going to have an engraved plate put on with his name, mine, and the date. It's a beautiful piece of work). Bet you get something nice in the next few days. Tell him he can pay for you and the kids to come over next year for a month!
          sigpic

Comment

Ahhhh, Oney - MEN!!! Get your Wob to take you boxing day shopping - OR ELSE! Just been to town, ABSOLUTE MADNESS!
            *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Oney, get on iTunes, download some music. It's fun.

Comment

OK, it's time to cheer up Oney. Let's start to think about the big things you have coming up you have to plan for - the race, and the trip over here come to mind. I'm getting excited about my move, and buying a new 'puter, and going to see EvieLou in a couple months. What can we start planning for you to get your excitement back up? Imagine the warm, white smooth Florida beaches with the hot hot sun, the surf, the hunks, the seafood, the Calypso music........I can feel, see, and smell it now!!
                sigpic

Comment

Just tried watching 2 movies, didn't like either one. "Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels" and some other one... "somebody-or-other's party."

Maybe some Monty Python?

Comment

Just had a nice snack. Put some of the cold shrimp from this morning, some sharp cheddar, some jalapeno slices, mayonnaise, and oregano in the food processor. Very nice on crackers!

Oney, are you thinking about drinking? If so you'd better get your tiny Irish ass on here and talk to us!!!

Comment

Well Oney at least you are feeling. I have spent years not feeling I trained myself not to feel so I wouldn't be disappointed, booze helped a lot with that.
                      vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Cross posted. OK you were worrying me... are you gonna be OK?

Comment

Thanks Oney. I loved "4 Weddings," but I've seen it about 5 times! I'll see if Netflix has the other ones... are they funny?

Comment

Ones - have you seen the film MammaMia? I haven't yet, but it sounds like it may be on the money for a cheerer-upper....

Also - write a WANTS list for your AWESOME sounding shopping expedo tomorrow

oh, and I will try something here for you too:

Ones got a man called Wob
                            When it comes to gifts he's a shite-gob
                            But that's Ok,
                            Plenty loot will save the day
                            While Wobs with the kids
                            Slaving over the hob

When oney gets home
                            Wob dare NOT moan
                            Or else he'll be having
                            Next Chrimbo on his OWN

(Poor attempt - but I had to HURRY - I want to try and cheer you QUICKLY!!!!!

Comment

P.S

And if Wob starts a yellin'
                              I will send him to Helen

Comment

WIP, how about The Full Monty, one of my all time favorites
                                vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Working...
                                X