Army Thread 25th December 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like everyone is doing fine... Merry Christmas! Cy, I'm alone too... my first Christmas totally alone, which has been very odd. But I made it through last night. You sound strong, and I know you'll make it through, as well!

You, too, Starts! We'll be fine.

Oney, you are getting two different sets of instructions on the iPod, I am afraid; I have been telling you how to do stuff by manually putting songs on and off the thing, and Cy's instructions will have the thing automatically adding and removing songs when you plug it in and it syncs itself... not sure which method you would really prefer... but you have to do it one way, or the other... I like to keep all my music on my hard drive and then just decide which music, from all of that, I want on my iPod, just clicking it and dragging it over... Hard to describe in writing, isn't it?

I don't understand "guitar hero" but it sounds popular!

I have the gas logs going, fixed a nice breakfast, have some good non-Xmas music going. Will start wrapping stuff and cooking stuff to take to Mother, later. She fell down last night; they called me (glad I wasn't drunk!) and said she's OK. But she's falling more often, recently... I guess maybe a wheelchair is next. She will really, really, really hate that! And probably will refuse to use it... Ah well.

Comment

hmm, Oney, do you want to go to chat (go to subscribers chat) and I can talk you through it?

Comment

OK here we go!

Comment

Just had our starters ... wow it was lush. So looking forward to the turkey, it smells delish. Cy is a very talented cook.

How everyone's day going do far?

Comment

Sorry i forgot to say ... the starter was goats cheese with chilli jam, pine nuts and salad.

Comment

Merry Christmas!!!
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Nadolig Llawen LTG. XX
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

How is dinner shaping up?
                  :l
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Main is about 15 mins from being done. Forgot about my chipollatas, but im on top of it now!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Merry Christmas All
                      Checking in with family members by phone. Sister is working. I have to work this evening.
                      If Christopher and Emylee ever get up, we will open pressies. I am going to make a ton of food, then take a nap, then go to work. What's everyone up to?
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Wishy and Chef, Goat cheese, chili jam with pine nuts....sounds GREAT !!!
                        Sure beats SPAM AND EGGS with grilled pineapple....that's as close as we will get to Hawaii for awhile...I am missing my grandkids...
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Im missing erin too Evie, but she phoned this morning and sounded so excited to be in the snow.
                          I am so full i am going to burst. My tummy feels huge!
                          Merry Christmas Sea. xx
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hey Cy
                            I made one of those Christmas cookie recipes that you sent me. The cookies are lush. Thank you.

Comment

OOOOOH, can i have one please?!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I made the shortbread cookies with raspberry and white chocolate filling. I also made triple chocolate cherry bars and chocolate chip cookies.

Comment

Working...
                                X