Christmas Gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Gifts

Hi Everyone, i thought i would start a thread so we can let everyone know what we had for xmas. I know it's not all about the gifts but thought it would be nice to share with everyone.

I had -

From my parents
    19" hd tv with built in ipod dock , freeview and dvd player
    Clothes
    A bag full of beauty things, such as bubble bath and false nails etc
    Pj's
    Dressing gown
    A microwavable hot water bottle
    Ck in to you perfume
    Make up bag
    And a few other things that i can't remember at the moment

From my sister and the baby

I had a ipod stereo system, so now i can play my tunes, loud!!!

Me and Cy are waiting until after dinner to open ours from eachother ... Even though i have opened one which was slippers and they are pink and fluffy. So very Me!!

Christmas Gifts

On Christmas Eve, Mr. Doggy gave me a HUGE compliment on the dinner I made which involved lots of home made stuff. I considered that his present to me LOL!!! (I love to cook and especially love when he loves what I make!)

Today, I give him the gift of my sobriety. There is nothing in a retail store that could be a fraction as good as that.

(disclaimer: we don't have kids and we are middle aged so we don't exchange material objects at Christmas. I can't wait that long for whatever it is I want that we can afford. )

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Christmas Gifts

So far i have had:
      A large coffee cup
      A 2009 diary
      A recipe book that i can write all my recipes in
      A Christmas cook book from mum and dad.
      2 jars of olives with olive picks

I am cooking dinner. Starter is done. Waiting on main.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Christmas Gifts

Best GIFT ever...being Sober.
        I got...so far,
        1 pot of Mexican spiced coffee.Yummy and takes me back to a Christmas I spent in Mexico.
        Beautiful table arrangement that hubby made with Holly and pine branches...smells GREAT !!
        My favorite fragrance...HUGO deep RED.
        Whole years pass to Disney theme parks....WOW !!!
        1 can of SPAM...our favorite Hawaiian breakfast food
        3 Carved Bakelite bangles...Love, not like, LOVE (as Pumba would say) Bakelite !!!!
        Argyle sox...Hubby claims to have linage back to the DUKE of Argyle ????
        Pictures of my Grandkids...Priceless.
        A new radiator ...that i didn't really want...
        Who could ask for more than that ????
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Christmas Gifts

I got a massive cup for my tea and coffee
          P.J's
          Mens moisturiser, face wash and shaving stuff
          My biggie was a blu-ray disk player. YAY. Got Hellboy 2 to watch on it.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Christmas Gifts

From Cy i had

A lovely pink fluffy dressing gown (as i always used to use his before, not anymore) It matches the slippers he got me.
            The coranation street dvd
            CK euphoria limited edition perfume
            Sonic and mario olympics for my Nintendo DS
            Plus he cooked me an awesome dinner.

Comment

Christmas Gifts

A printer that works! My old one used to make me swear something rotton! Everytime I tried to print it chewed up all the paper

Comment

Christmas Gifts

one2many;502732 wrote: Well.............I got an ipod 3 days ago from Wob........

otherwise I got NOTHING..NOWT...NADA.....

BUT, I weill be going to my parents tomorrow and Wobs folks too so I will get pressies then....
                LOL Oney, between my printer and your Ipod we live with a right pair of romantics. In all fairness BF (he has been forgiven BTW) is pretty good at giving pressies throughout the year- I have had a washing machine, blender and a duvet cover in the last few months.

LOL

(I actually truly did not want anything- money is tight at the mo- but the printer will be handy to do things for the shop).

Comment

Christmas Gifts

wish apon a star,i got you folks for christmas,could i ask for much more,ok i got a speech from my son last nt tht he was so proud tht i wasnt an asshole any more,that thro this year he s seen such a great change in me,it made me so happy,to here that,i hope al yur family members appreciate you as much as i do gyco merry christmas all

Comment

Christmas Gifts

I gave myself:
                    Sobriety......first sober Christmas in three years...yeah me!
                    new livingroom and diningroom furniture cause I have earned it rightly so.. (I feel)
                    2 bottles of perfume
                    a buttlefly necklaces and earrings from the kids....that I am told I MUST wear everyday...I LOVE butterflies....
                    2 bottles of perfume from kids also
                    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Christmas Gifts

Hubby's sister sent from England a towel to wrap my head in and a table runner, two ornaments for the tree and a labrador ornament for the window. Other than that we don't exchange for the holiday. We got presents for the grandkids and gave money to charity.

Don't get me wrong I love presents and enjoy watching and hearing about others receiving gifts I'm no goody two shoes just don't exchange because we get when we need or want.
                      vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Christmas Gifts

i GOT A 20 EURO VOCHER AND X ACTOR WINNER CD FROM THE KIDS AND IM VERY HAPPY, MYSELF AND gORDON DONT DO THE CHRISTMAS THING WITH EACH OTHER AS ALL OUR CASH GOES ON THE KIDS, WISHY , WAS THE TV FROM MARKS AND SPARKS? tHATS WHAT EMMA GOT FROM SANTY IN RED!

Comment

Christmas Gifts

WHERES EVERYONE??

Comment

Christmas Gifts

Limers, think the tele was from currys or comet. It is so cool!

Comment

Christmas Gifts

Emmas is red and she loves it!

Comment

Working...
                              X