Army Thread 27th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too! I was a 'professional' driver for 12 years with the Postal Service. Did you all know I was a Postal Worker who was menopausal AND owned a gun? I could go from 0 to bitch in .02 seconds! LOL
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

That is so true oney...the ONLY people we can control is ourselves and our reactions to others...and yes its bloody hard...
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Oh Ruby, so proud of you my friend :h
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Scary Rubes!!! lol
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Im out of the game already!

Comment

What happened Limers?
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

not quite sure except that im crap at it i suppose!

Comment

"Growth demands a temporary surrender of security." Makes a lot of sense doesn't it. Make yourself happy there. You've worked hard to makde HIM happy. I'm sure he will notice when you're not at his beck and call anymore!
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I reckon you are...LOL!!
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

gee thanks LTG..LMAO!

Comment

Hey, Evie! Did you fall in? LMAO
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello there all! Haven't had much of a chance to catch up, but thanks, Sarty for your thoughts re the BAD BOY VEA!!! He is pretty bummed out so I am going easy on him!

I have not seen Dr Z either, still trying to get round to watching my Ma and Pa Kettle dvd!!!

Another glorious day here, bloody minter! Just went into my Jordan's room to see if he wanted morning cup of tea, he has a strange girl in his bed!!! CUTE - they are very dressed, and the photo will be very memorable.

All ok here, going to work from 1-5 today, and have been asked to sing in Cover's band New Year's Eve - YAY!!! I haven't performed for about 8 months, so it be a great challenge....EAT MY DUSTY SHORTS, VEA-O!!

Hope all well, going to have brekky then catch up on thread x

P.S MUST change atavar - would appreciate any PMd atavars - just a thought, - I am very illiterate at that sort of thing!!

Starts - will NOT have the mince on toast for brekkie I was planning on after seeing your atavar!!!!
                          *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

LMAO!
                            I think she went for a nap...LOL!!
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi Kap!
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Right, LTG! Hi, Kap. You sound chipper!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X