Just look at that.....
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 27th December

litter. Disgusting!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

That Sponge Bob looks like a Beattle gone wrong...LOL!!
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Here's another one: these cranes were wandering around in the yard, eating all the snails that had washed in with the flood waters!

Comment

Its the guy from My Chemical Romance!!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

ONEY!!! I am dam near wetting my PANTS at the emo sponge - girl - that is tooooo funny. I want to VE LIKE THAT! How are you, dear Ones? Is the chin back up properly??
              *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

oh lord, oney, I just saw your picture of that girl... well, not the whole girl, just parts of her...

Comment

Wip, I LOVE the St. Johns. Most of the areas are still serene.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

That's a great shot. I love the reflection on the water.
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Now THAT'S not an image I can go to sleep remembering!!!! LMAO
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi Guys
                        I see that u are being silly as usual.lol. I am waiting for my Sis to come over to exchange presents. I am going to put out a fruit tray and veggie and dip tray for her. I took the dog out for awhile. When we got home, I gave her a bath, cleaned out her ears and she is having a nice nap on my bed.
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Bugger, Ones - what can we do? Damnation!!!! Wish I could send you some instant sunshine, both in ya heart and in your weather....keep as strong as poss, ay.

WIP - lovely photos!
                          *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Hi Sea!
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi there Sea. Hows the weather?
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

rubywillow;504096 wrote: Wip, I LOVE the St. Johns. Most of the areas are still serene.
                                My grandparents had a cabin cruiser docked not far from the house; they took it all the way up to Jacksonville a few times, but usually just up past Lake George; I went with them many times... mostly I was bored, of course, too young then to really appreciate it.

I'll have to get a boat... certainly not a cabin cruiser, but something... maybe a kayak! Or something slightly bigger...

Thanks LTG, I'm really looking forward to getting back down there in a few weeks, with my camera...

Comment

Working...
                                X