Army Thread 27th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

limers;503947 wrote: all these forced holidays keep me from going mental...its true!!
    err... ahhh.... hate to inform you, but....

Comment

go on then...im sitting down! lol!

Is it something to do with the state of my mental health???

Comment

limers;503949 wrote: go on then...im sitting down! lol!

Is it something to do with the state of my mental health???
        Oh, no! Certainly not!

Never mind... New Year's is coming, after all, and I'm sure that will fix you right up!!!

Comment

I am sorry...but I am with you wippy...I have tried and tried but I just dont get it, the more I try the more I cry...sorry guys....just the way it is...
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

LookingToGrow;503944 wrote: Last week I had the same problem. I sent PM to RJ and it was fixed real quick.
            Just PMed RJ...Then maybe I can be just a Swedie..
            I need help in figuring out if I am just a Swedie, MWO Swedie or something that is even more adorable than that.
            Help me out with this...All ideas are encouraged
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Hi, all you mentals and moanbags! I've been (GASP) shopping with Hubs! And we both lived!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

im sure...your making it through WIP, ITS MUST BE DAY 4 OF THE 12 DAYS , ONLY 8 MORE LEFT..

Comment

startingover;503953 wrote: I am sorry...but I am with you wippy...I have tried and tried but I just dont get it, the more I try the more I cry...sorry guys....just the way it is...
                  what do you mean, you dont ACTUALL cry , do you!

Comment

startingover;503953 wrote: I am sorry...but I am with you wippy...I have tried and tried but I just dont get it, the more I try the more I cry...sorry guys....just the way it is...
                    Starts I really don't think there is any need to apologize. We cannot force ourselves to feel something we do not feel! It drives me NUTS when people tell me how I "should" be feeling! There is nothing immoral or illegal about not enjoying certain (or any) holidays!!!! No reason why people should think it is OK to create a time period during which people feel like crap if they don't experience joy on command!! Grrrr!!!

There's my rant, and I'm sticking to it!

Comment

Hiya Rubes, how did your christmas go?

Comment

Sorry slimes, fraid this year was a corker....was sober and couldnt run away from anything...

Comment

Maybe Rubes got the Biker leather, high heels outfit ???
                          If so, I give major discounts in the Gift Shop to woman in leather.
                          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

wel lwip, heres my tupponse worth, I get a break from the humdrum routine of the school run , swimming , basketball, french , childminding, ect..ect..ect..and I 'use' christmas to chill the feck out with the kids to play games and relax and go to the cinema and visit friends and family and relax on the diet and while I understand that christmas is not for everyone, I will NEVER feel guilty for loving every single one of the twelve days!!

Now, my rant is done and delivered as well!

Comment

Christmas was great, have a couple more parties, then off to cabin Monday. Today I bought some pottery for cabin, a bedtable (hint to Hubs for breakfast in bed!) and a day-at-a time calendar called '365 Meditations & Reflections for Women Who Do Too Much". One on the back of the box struck me especially: "Growth demands a temporary surrender of security".
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

A Work in Progress;503960 wrote: Starts I really don't think there is any need to apologize. We cannot force ourselves to feel something we do not feel! It drives me NUTS when people tell me how I "should" be feeling! There is nothing immoral or illegal about not enjoying certain (or any) holidays!!!! No reason why people should think it is OK to create a time period during which people feel like crap if they don't experience joy on command!! Grrrr!!!

There's my rant, and I'm sticking to it!
                                Yeah I know wippy...but I do get a lot of pressure to "enjoy" this time of year...like you it brings back horrible memories...and before I have just drank or drugged my way through it..this is the first year I havent...I have to say though, that once the actual day was over I started to feel a bit better...I am enjoying the time off with rich too..

Comment

Working...
                                X