Army Thread 27th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evie.Lou;503966 wrote: Maybe Rubes got the Biker leather, high heels outfit ???
    If so, I give major discounts in the Gift Shop to woman in leather.
    I havc ALL the leather, EL, even the whip! LOL
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

startingover;503964 wrote: Sorry slimes, fraid this year was a corker....was sober and couldnt run away from anything...
      Me too, Starts, I was crying the whole time I was wrapping my mother's presents... thinking about how she used to love Christmas, and how she always tried (despite her drinking) to make it nice, with lovely wrappings... so the tears came for me, just from putting the wrapping paper on her gifts, trying to make it nice for her this one last time... Jeez! It was horrible. Then I took them over there and she didn't really even understand some of the things I gave her... couldn't figure out what the big glass ornaments were, kept trying to "open them."

Comment

Hand Cuffs go with that...RIGHT ???LOL
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

limers;503967 wrote: wel lwip, heres my tupponse worth, I get a break from the humdrum routine of the school run , swimming , basketball, french , childminding, ect..ect..ect..and I 'use' christmas to chill the feck out with the kids to play games and relax and go to the cinema and visit friends and family and relax on the diet and while I understand that christmas is not for everyone, I will NEVER feel guilty for loving every single one of the twelve days!!

Now, my rant is done and delivered as well!
          limers, hon, of course you have NO reason to feel guilty for enjoying it!!! I'm glad that you do!!

Comment

Hi there Rubes and Evie!
            Hows the tum evie?
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Starty, how did you go from the cute little tinseled rodents, to the Rubinesque ladies?
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

A Work in Progress;503971 wrote: Me too, Starts, I was crying the whole time I was wrapping my mother's presents... thinking about how she used to love Christmas, and how she always tried (despite her drinking) to make it nice, with lovely wrappings... so the tears came for me, just from putting the wrapping paper on her gifts, trying to make it nice for her this one last time... Jeez! It was horrible. Then I took them over there and she didn't really even understand some of the things I gave her... couldn't figure out what the big glass ornaments were, kept trying to "open them."
                Oh wip thats heartbreaking...christ you did well to stay sober through that...well bloody done!

Comment

Dear WIP, I am truly sorry that you are dealing with the old Trauma of who your MOM was and what she has become...
                  I know how much it hurts...Been there, seen it ...NOT A PRETTY SIGHT !!!
                  I am so so sorry ....Love and care for you MUCH-LY.

Comment

thank you wip...we can live with each others differences very happily I think! Lol!

Comment

startingover;503975 wrote: Hi there Rubes and Evie!
                      Hows the tum evie?
                      My bun hole is sore from the runs...and how are you ???

Comment

Rubes, needed a gentle reminder to get training....

Comment

Evie.Lou;503954 wrote: Just PMed RJ...Then maybe I can be just a Swedie..
                          I need help in figuring out if I am just a Swedie, MWO Swedie or something that is even more adorable than that.
                          Help me out with this...All ideas are encouraged
                          How about "Swedish Princess in Training"?
                          :l
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Oh Evie! LMAO you have a wonderful way with words my friend!!!!
                            Sorry its sore though...

Comment

LOVE IT ONEY....PERFECT

Comment

I had a cry the other night for my parents not being here, becaused they loved Christmas so. Mother will be gone 7 years day after tomorrow, too. But what has kept me going I think is there has never been a Christmas in my life when there were not children in our home, since and after I married. They are what it's really about, anyway, and where the joy comes from. I sent my little ones videos from Santa where he called them by name several times, and I wish you could have seen their little eyes when they listened to it the first time. It was better than a movie star calling them!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X