• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 27th December

What sort of avatars do you like kapo?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Starty's avatar has encouraged me to buy a 2-pc swimsuit this year! LMAO. I actually saw a girl about the size of one of those ladies the other day wearing a cropped top that read 'BABY', and a pair of shiny, purple spandex tights that were splitting at all the seams! It was an outfit you just couldn't quit starring at!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Was it something I said?? LOL
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

LMAO!
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I am trying to reorganize my office and computer cabinet. Jake, my cat, thinks I am making more places for him to sleep...LOL!!
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi, Kaps... great news on the gig! Sorry I don't know how to send files to make avatars... but you inspired me to change mine ... and I WISH STARTS WOULD CHANGE HERS!!

Ruby... thanks.. you're right up there with Starts now for distressing imagery...

Comment

Evening/Morning all.
                I just watched The Strangers. Good film. Pretty spooky.
                What kind of avatar do you want Kap?
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Nice avatar WIP! Looks like a great place to be :h
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Chef KP, you're liking that blu ray, aren't you?
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Yes indeed,starts - not particularly aesthetic!!! Well, guys, I am not sure - ANYTHING spongebobbish, or else just something "black-humour-ish?"!!!!??? Great to see everyone all positive and up-beat - I reckon having an "attitude of gratitude" helps...I mean, so what if I am sex-free for the unforseeable future!!! I can EAT!!! (kidding!)
                      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

I love films to be honest. Helps with the cravings if i can get into a good horror. This one wasnt so brill for B R as alot of it is shot in darkness, but when you see the outside scenes in the day, it was brill, and the sound is awsome!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Kap, you are just too damn funny...LOL!!
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Distressing imagery??? LOL
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Like Jeff Foxworthy says, 'Have you ever seen someone so strange/peculiar/ugly/etc you have to get somebody else to look at them to verify what you're seeing? That's how I felt! Last summer at the beach I saw a woman (twice!) with a swimsuit that had a tiny strapless top and a tiny bikini bottom, and they were joined by a strip down the front. Unfortunately, she looked 9 months pregnant (she wasn't), so the strip went out around her belly like a basketball. I nudged my sister to look and she fell out of her beach chair!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

cymru;504063 wrote: I love films to be honest. Helps with the cravings if i can get into a good horror. This one wasnt so brill for B R as alot of it is shot in darkness, but when you see the outside scenes in the day, it was brill, and the sound is awsome!
                                Do you have Dolby sound?
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X