Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad news

Hi all
    Yesterday my sisters two year old son was rushed to hospital with meningitis, he died at 2.31pm yesterday afternoon. I spent most of yesterday trying to comfort her and her partner and two elder daughters, one of whom is pregnant. As myself and my husband and children had all been in contact with her son we are all on antibiotics and i'm so scared they will get it too. Please could you pray for my sister? Many thanks.

Sad news

Oh Sweets, that is devastating...I am so sorry..prayers are on their way for all of you x
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Sad news

Sweets...I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers are with your sister and family, and a candle is lit. xx
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Sad news

That is so sad. Sending you and your family prayers and strength.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Sad news

sweets I am so very sorry to hear this. My prayers are with you and your family at this very sad time x

Comment

Sad news

omg, im so sorry Sweets, your poor sister , what a nightmare, I will go to the church and pray for you all.

Comment

Sad news

Your in my prayers !!!

I put you and your family on my prayer list and will ask for a special blessing at church tomorrow...God be with you.
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Sad news

You and your family are in my heart and prayers. It is so hard to understand and accept why God calls some Angels home early but through faith and prayer he will get you and your family through this dark time and there will be light again.

Blessings, love & hugs to all of you.
                Goldie

Comment

Sad news

Sweetgum, my deepest, deepest sympathy to you and your family. That is so sad.

Comment

Sad news

I dont even know what to say to this...beyond horrible and I am so sorry for your whole family. God is with you tho.
                    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Sad news

How horrifying - I'm so very very sorry sweets. Thoughts and prayers to all of you and fingers crossed that nobody else has been infected.
                      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Sad news

Sweets,

I have lit a candle here in my home for you, your sister and your whole family. Here's a MWO candle for all of you. I'm so very sorry. Words can't explain.

Love and prayers, :h
                        Be Attached files [img]/converted_files/747379=4503-attachment.jpg[/img]
                        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Sad news

Oh sweets, I'm so sorry..... I shall send prayers for all.
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Sad news

Thank you all so much for your kind words and prayers x

Comment

Sad news

Oh Sweets, I am so very sorry. I can't imagine your sister's pain. My prayers are with you and your family. God be with you.
                              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                              X