• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A silly present...

My mum bought me...

VODKA SHOWER GEL AND BUBBLE BATH!

Great! I'll be drinking my bath water... :H
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

A silly present...

Vlad, that's just plain wrong to give you that! I say re-gift it...LOL!!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

A silly present...

Vladdie, was it a joke...at your expense??
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

A silly present...

vodka shower gelle, is there such a thing?

Comment

A silly present...

You're bullshitting me right? WELL......now when you smell like booze is it the bath gel????
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

A silly present...

I agree with LTG - regift it right now! To anyone! Or give it back to your mom kindly and tell her it just doesn't fit in with your life plan right now, and maybe someone else would like to have it. Whatever! Dump it!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

A silly present...

What do you think about it, Vlad? Would you even want to use something like that?

Comment

A silly present...

you are a funny person,vodka in the shower i remeber those days hahha vladster hav a great new year gyco

Comment

A silly present...

Vlad, I don't know if they have "Bath and Body Works" stores where you live (UK?) but I got some Pomegranate Martini shower gel as a gift while I was still in the hospital after having my son. It didn't smell like martini at all. But it was still in the shower when i embarked on MWO in the spring, with the phrase "Temptation -- it's in all of us" on the bottle. I am glad it's gone now.

Comment

A silly present...

Good to hear from you Vlad. Was wondering where you had got too! I cant believe your mum bought you that! In all seriousness, does she know you have a problem with alcohol, cause if my mum bought me au de sauv blanc, i would throw it back in her face! A tad inconsiderate!!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                    X