It's good to be back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's good to be back...

Hello, Sean, good to have you back. Sorry to hear about the back problems as I have considerable trouble with mine. You have a good outlook, and sense of humor about all this, so it's good to have you on board. This is serious business we have to face everyday, but sometimes, we just have to laugh to keep from crying! I think about a song from some children't movie (Cymru could give me the stats immediately!! LOL) where they sing "put one foot in front of the other, and soon you'll be walking out the door ....", and some days that's all I can do. But each day gets a little better, I get a little stronger, that person I don't won't to be again gets a little further away. Hope to talk to you more!
    Rubycon
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

It's good to be back...

God Bless...we met tonight in chat. Glad you are feeling better!
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

It's good to be back...

Sean,

Thanks so much for checking in with us, I was worried about you. The Share House sounds like a wonderful idea, you're definitely taking some good precautions.

Take care,
        Be
        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

It's good to be back...

Oh what great news Sean, was worried for you yesterday.
          So glad you are beginning to get this sorted now..
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
          X