28 DAYS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28 DAYS!

It's been more than a year since I joined this site, was sober then for a very short time (not even 3 weeks-or JUST). I'm now on day 28 and still going strong but need support. Especially considering the season! Got through Xmas and New Year is looming.

So, anyone who remembers me from last year- would be great to "hear" from you all. Anyone in the same boat in festive season? I think this will be my first sober New Year in 15 years! Scary but cool too.

Here's to walking (not stumbling) into 2009 with my head held high and DRY!

Yippeeee
    Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
    Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

28 DAYS!

Hey delight. Good to hear from you. I am also on day 28, so we can both step through the door to 2009 sober and happy. Together we will get through NYE easy! Do you have plans for it?
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

28 DAYS!

Hi Deilight and cymru,
      This will be my 1st New Year sober in 15 yrs, so staying positive, coming on this site and going to my AA meetings, just to think, starting off 2009, hangover free, enjoying the sunshine(hopefully Jo'burg ) is HOT!!!!
      LOL
      Fiona:angelgirl:

Enjoying sobriety since 27th May 2008

Its a long and winding road, but well worth the walk!

Comment

28 DAYS!

Hey guys!

cymru- My plans for NYE- stay the hell away from the parties! I don't know about you but I'm not strong enough yet to have SO MUCH alcohol induced euphoria around me! Staying with a friend and we are going to have a quiet one at her house with friends if they wanna join - alcohol and temptation free!

Princess Fiona, also a 15 year thing? Nice to see someone from Jozi here, I'm also in Jhb- weather not helping my mood today!

Well guys, stay in touch, and yay cymru!-someone to count with!

Comment

28 DAYS!

Yes Delight ! Glad to see you back.....IAD.
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

28 DAYS!

Hey IAD!

Thanks man! Glad to see you're still here. Actually checked out a couple of your threads yesterday. How are you doing?

Day 30 and still going strong...

Comment

Working...
            X