Glad its over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad its over!

Hi everyone ......Did u all have a good Xmas?? I'm glad its over...humbug old me!

I find xmas a huge stress.....everyone feeling like they have to be happy and merry...My kids had a good time and thats all that counts.

I did drink....one day... far too much..but...i was well behaved and managed to stop before i got out of hand. No big depression which was good.

Ahh well, i will go now........lots of love, Bella XXXX

Glad its over!

Glad you are sounding more positive,Bell....
    Holidays are hard and New Years still to come...
    A few more days and it will be over...Thank GOD...
    Hang in there...
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Glad its over!

Hi Bella and EvieLou,
      I love Xmas and really enjoyed my 1st single, sober Xmas in a long time, being scottish, New Year is a huge celebration, but I am looking forward to a hangover free start to 2009, and to keep it that way
      LOL x x x
      Fiona:angelgirl:

Enjoying sobriety since 27th May 2008

Its a long and winding road, but well worth the walk!

Comment

Glad its over!

life goes on bella,its to bad tht feeling couldnt be 364 days,and the other day be as miserable as hell,hahaha,you are so right,such joy in people on special days,easter,birthdays,and christmas,and even a scary day like halloween,twas not to be,make the best of a bad situation and just smile and be happy for what we have our health,there are so many other things tht could be wrong with us,then what we have,gyco

Comment

Working...
        X