toolbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toolbox

sorry to be dim but could someone point me in the right direction to find this toolbox??
    Keeps x:happyheart:

toolbox

Yes, I'm also confused as to where you find a toolbox and/or put stuff in your toolbox. ????

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

toolbox

Thanks bright glad its not just me! come on seniors help us out with your wisdom x

Comment

toolbox

monthly abs section.

Comment

toolbox

thanks limers xxx but does that mean you click in a forum called monthly abs and then keep scrolling through till you find a toolbox thread?

Comment

toolbox

KW, go to the the section called "Goals," Subsection called "Monthly Abstinence" and it's right at the top (it's a "sticky")!

Comment

toolbox

wip would be lost without you, you are a star!!!! thanks and hopefully bright has seen this too - Thanks x

Comment

toolbox

just been and found it, will have a good read through every post tomorrow, bit tired now. thanks again wip and hope you enjoying morcheeba x ps love your new avatar and keen to know how you will be spending more time there??

Comment

toolbox

Hey KW I do wish it were easier to find, but making it a "sticky" was the best we could do, I guess... Good stuff in there.

Thanks, glad you like the avatar, it's the St. John's River in Florida (painting by Winslow Homer); I have a house down there, it was my grandparent's. My mother neglected it, left it empty. I am fixing it back up, will probably spend next winter living there, and possibly making it a permanent move.

Comment

toolbox

St. John's

St. John's Pass ????? Tampa/ St. Pete???

Comment

toolbox

UpNorth, no, the St. John's River runs (northward) from some marshland, south of Orlando, all the way up to Jacksonville (where it empties into the ocean) It swells out into lakes at several places: Lake Monroe, Lake George, several others... my house is on Lake Monroe.

But I lived in Tampa when I was little, and my school was named St. John's!

What is St. John's Pass? I don't remember it...

Comment

toolbox

It is a river, I guess, near St. Pete..tourist area, shops, a dinner cruise. Very lovely and expensive homes on Tampa Bay and the ocean. We drive around, have lunch and such when we visit Florida.

Comment

toolbox

ahh, I will have to go see, one of these days!

Comment

Working...
                          X