Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29th December

Good Morning Troops,

A flying visit from me as I am going to the Imperial War Museum at Duxford today. Its an amazing place, so much to see. I love looking at the old wartime aircraft. There is a B52 bomber(absoulutely HUGE) suspended from wires in the American Air Force hangar, makes me gasp everytime I see it....totally amazing...
    Anyway the "bus" apparently leaves at 8.30 whether Starty is ready or not, so gotta get a wriggle on....times like this when I wish I was a slap head like KP

See you later, have a great day all
    xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Have a great day starts. Once again than you all for your kind words. I have 30 days af tomorrow. Thanks again for all your support at this very sad time x

Comment

Good morning all. Hope everyone is o.k.
      Its great to here from you sweet, and i do hope your family are pulling together at this difficult time. My thoughts are with you all. I am also on 30 days tmr.
      Have a great day starts.
      I am going to pick Erin up in half an hour and i cant wait.
      gallon of coffee and then im off.
      Have a great day all.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Cy, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Comment

how are you getting on Sweets, what a horrible christmas this has been for you, im so very sorry.

Comment

Morning all, i'm still ill! Coughing and aching! But it's only a cold!

Starts .... hope you have a fab day, you deserve a good day out.

Sweet ... My thoughts are with you and well done on 29 days af, couldn't have been easy for you at a time like this, so well done xx

Limers .. Morning hun, what do you have planned for today?

We are spending the day with Erin so going to be a fun day. Catch ya all later x

Comment

Hi leeky loo. Whats your plans for today?
              Erin is sitting here waiting for my mum and dad to come over. They are very late for a change!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi All
                Very busy day today and back to work tonight. I have to get in touch with my Ex to see what time He can take my dog. Breaks my heart to give her back. I have to go to a notary, and then overnight mail my mortgage modification, along with every penny that I have to save my condo. I have a few other errands and phone calls. My beloved Patriots won yesterday, but the other team that we needed to win, Lost, so we are out of the Playoffs for the first time in 6 years. Very depressing.
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hi to the army back from hols hope Satan I mean santa bought you every thing you asked for SERIOUSLY what did you get !!!! I got socks and underwater wear I mean pull ups no goggles from Lucy !!! Hope you all had a Merry dry one!!!!! I DID so there!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAA but the evil new year ghost is comming WHO ya gonna call I know ( me sister) and me mum love me mum and me sea have a wonderful new year every one
                  Love cap

Comment

Hi Capt.
                    Great to see you. I believe that the majority of the soldiers had an AF Christmas. I know that I did. I am not concerned about New Year's Eve. I am working and it will be Day 58 for me, so I don't want to blow it. Love u Capt.

Comment

Sea 58 days is wonderful!!!!! love u too always Capt !!! keep going you beautiful girl!!!

Comment

Mornin Fellow Troppers and PALS of mine...
                        Capt. was right on...the NEW YEARS Ghost is about to arrive and he is a scary devil...I don't much need to worry about him filling me with AL, this year...Still sick to tummy from OYSTERS gone bad...YUCKY yuck...but no desire to drink has been around be ...at least not yet ???
                        Chef, enjoy your Daddy time...
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Hi ya Oney
                          Sounds like a good plan. I told Christopher that you read his column. He was very pleased. My sister and my cousin have been sending me pics of Ireland. We are going to start putting the plans into action for a trip there. We will definitely be coming to Athlone to try and connect with family. I am very excited!!!

Comment

Hi everyone!
                            :l
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Christopher's next column should be out tomorrow. Thanks for the support. We really appreciate it. Tell your handsome brothers that that talented young man has a gorgeous, brilliant Mum who just happens to be single.LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X