X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29th December

Hi L
    How are u today?
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

I am good, thanks! You still have your dog?
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi O2M! How are you? Enjoying some time for yourself?
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Good for you :lilangel:
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Oney ... i know what you mean about routine. My baby neice still falls asleep downstairs and then goes up when my sister does. We have all said to her that she needs to get her into a routine but she won't. This will cause no end of problems when she is old enough to realise. Bed time will be a nightmare. They are moving back into there own home today so hopefull my sister will start with the routine thing as she will not have me and mum to help her. Her boyfriend is out of jail on the 13th Jan so that will help alot and they can start to settle down again.

This cold is really horrible and my throat feels like sand paper. Think i'm gonna have to give up the smokes once and for all. Plus i have officially reached my overdraft limit (to my embarrasment yesterday in the petrol station) so couldn't buy any even if i wanted to. Gonna finish this pack then NO MORE SMOKES!!!!

Comment

one2many;505071 wrote:
              I have just read this back and I think it has to be the most BORING thing I have ever written on here and thats saying a lot!! lol
              Well....

Comment

Who u calling Older Oney?? LOL. I still have my dog LTG, trying to reach the EX so I can give her to him.:upset: I sent him a text, but he does not do morning. No need to talk about age with your brother Oney. Have "age-defying" make up, can look ten years younger.lol.

Comment

I have to get off the smokes too Wishy. I have Chantix. Emylee and I are supposed to stop together.

Comment

Oney, I get it, and totally agree. I'm not a mother but/and I cannot imagine what it's like for parents who let their kids stay up with them, then have to deal with it night after night! Good for you, for making some changes! It's painful, but it is SO worth it! You need some time and space FOR YOURSELF!!! And you really have to put your foot down, in order to get it....

Comment

Wish, I hope you feel better soon :lilangel:
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi all. Having a great day with erin. She opened her presents and was very excited and happy. She had a great time in Lapland, and believes in santa again!
                        I reach 30 days tomorrow, but like oney and her posts, i would like it to pass quietly. I have done 30 before on this site, and recieved so many nice comments that i keep in a folder, but this time i still feel i have alot to prove, and 30 days is just the start. Im happy to get there, but i think id just like it to pass as another day this time. Thanks everyone. Love ya all.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Seacailin;505099 wrote: I have to get off the smokes too Wishy. I have Chantix. Emylee and I are supposed to stop together.
                          What is Chantix?

Comment

You Go!!! Oney. Emylee was a little escape artist too. She was very tough to raise. Still is.lol. I also plan to focus more on meditation in the New year. I think the MWO CD's are helping me.

Comment

do you plan on any driving lessons in 09 oney?
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

wish
                                Quitting – CHANTIX Official Site – CHANTIX is a Prescription Medicine to Help Adults Quit Smoking
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X