Army Thread 29th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The part that sucks Cy is that they had to rely on other teams to win. They won their game and had an 11-5 record. We had a great season though. Our quarterback was injured out of the season in the very first game. Our back up quarterback, who had not played a game since High School really stepped up to the plate. We were plagued by many injuries. I am still going to wear my Patriots scrubs to work tonight.lol. Cy, when u get a minute check out my son Christopher's column on Horrornews.net. He writes "Monster of the Week". I would love to hear your opinion.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Oney ... i was always scared of driving and never thought i would ever drive a car, by myself, on my own. The thought scared me. Even when i passed my test i wouldn't go out on my own. I had my car sat outside i would only drive it if mum was in the car with me. Then my stepdad told me that i had to drive it, by myself. So i waited til late at night when the roads where clear and went out by myself, and it felt great. The freedom and independence was awesome! You can do it Oney ... I have every faith in you xx

Comment

Sea it's hard to find anything on that horror website! Can you post a link to his article?

Comment

Oh and it took me 6 months to drive on a motorway. But gradually the fear went and now after 4 years of driving i no longer think about it. Even though i hate driving in places i dont know. That still worries me!

Comment

Not real computer savvy WIP, but I will try.

Comment

Sea...My hockey team has some major injuries at the moment. In Britain, you are allowed 11 import player(canadian, american, russian etc) and at the moment we have 5 out injured and another 2 not playing 100%. Its been a nightmare for injuries for the devils this year. Hopefully, they will clear up for the playoffs and we'll have a good run.
              Ill have a look now.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Oney ... i was always scared of driving and never thought i would ever drive a car, by myself, on my own.......YOU CANT!!!!!!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

cymru;505141 wrote: Oney ... i was always scared of driving and never thought i would ever drive a car, by myself, on my own.......YOU CANT!!!!!!
                  Thanks for that babe!! Just because i get road rage doesn't mean i can't drive!!!

Comment

You'll feel so much better for doing it, Oney. Just think you'll be able to do what you want when you want. You won't have to rely on Wob, just think how great that will feel!!

Comment

You can do it Oney. What's another crazy bitch on the road?LOL. They let Emylee drive and that is just damn scary. Oh well, it gives the cops in this boring town something to do.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I am just concentrating on being there for my sister and caring for my boys. Usually I would have hit the bottle over something like this but i'm no use to my sister if i'm drunk, and to be honest drink has been the last thing on my mind. Thank you all again for your thoughts and prayers, they mean a lot to me x

Comment

Patrick was a Love to raise Oney. Chris was sick alot. Emylee was Hell on Earth!!
                          Well, I am off to get some things done around here. I am waiting for the Ex to call so I can drop off my dog and get my errands done. I will be back before nap time. Have a great day all.

Comment

one2many;505149 wrote: Scroll down the left hand side of the main page Wippers, under columns and then click on monster of the week.
                            hmm, couldn't find "Columns." That's quite a web site! Oh well...

Comment

Sweetgum, good for you. Very difficult. Watch out for cravings coming back when things begin to settle a bit... sometimes it works that way and catches us by surprise, after an episode or event like this one...

Comment

Were here whenever you need us sweet. x
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X