Ay???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ay???????

G'Day Mates! I'm throwin a bit of a wobbly with all this new stuff. The B's wouldn't let me log in so I have had to re-register under this new name TheKanga! That'll confuse the sheila's! Can't keep me out, loves!

So, it looks like our old mate TieMeKangarooDownSport has to bail out - Wore me bloody fingers out with that name anyway.

(where's me bloody Kanga icon?)
    :k TheKanga

Ay???????

And Another Thing ......

How do I get to my Private Messages???? This is all too bloody hard .......

(Really not happy losin' me icon)

Comment

Ay???????

Private message

You'll be alright, Kanga.

And to private message someone, just click on the member list above, find the username you want, select "Private message" and then then "Send a private email to..."

Hope that helps and thanks for joining us here!

RJ
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Ay???????

Fair Dinkum!

Good on yer mate! I've been messin about for yonks but think I've got it nailed. RJ, while we're chatting, any chance of some old familiar icons makin' a comeback? A bloke's got his pride.

Comment

Ay???????

Do you mean the rolly pollys (emoticons)? I haven't added new ones yet...each board comes with default characters. You ought to visit chat, ha.

Oh, wait I know which one you mean--the 'lil smoker. Let me see if I can copy it over. Bloke. :-)

RJ
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Ay???????

Little fellar is back

I've added a few emoticons, we have 15 now. Should we take a vote on the rollers?

RJ

Comment

Ay???????

Vote on Rolly Pollys

Please, let me be the first to cast my vote.

No.

Plain and simple. Yup. That's me.

Helen

Comment

Ay???????

Rollies

I had a feeling you'd chime right in, Helen. But look at the fun you'll miss, it's a whole new world out there.

(Kidding, I'll wait to hear from y'awl. And remember, you can turn 'em off when you post. I haven't figured out how yet...)

RJ

p.s.: Nice avatar

Comment

Ay???????

:k YOU LITTLE RIPPER!!!!!

:k

Comment

Working...
                  X