Prayers Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Please

My prayers also for the family and to baby E surviving ...... I can never understand things like this either .......

Take care, BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Prayers Please

Sending prayers x

Comment

Prayers Please

Oh my! How devistating! It almost seems that your friend knew there was some tragedy ahead. I am so sorry for their loss. I will pray for a glorious passing for baby N, the swift and complete recovery of baby E, and for stregnth and faith for the parents to handle all that they are given. Comfort to you, as well...
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Prayers Please

hi bella,saddening,the old saying the lord,god, hi er power works in mysterious ways,i remember talking to a person in rehab,they had two babies,one lived one didnt,they both used drugs or AL,the answer was ,could it have been my life style,i keeep saying this,it is going to be a new year,som mt not like what i hav to say,o well,what we take into our system will effect us for years,why does this yungster hav cancer,ooops,why is my gran daughter like tht,why cant she just be normal,society dictates,to us,we have to make a wise decision, which way we go,but i do understand,it is saddening gyco may you hav a wonderful new year

Comment

Prayers Please

I will definitely pray for your family....
            AF since 2/4/10
            Nicotine free since 3/31/10
            FINALLY FREE

Comment

Prayers Please

Marbella
              I did not know how to respond to this. I read this post earlier...you write beautifully, by the way, in all your posts. So sad, makes other problems seem so nothing...Your friend and his family are in my prayers.
              Lila

Comment

Prayers Please

God. what a nightmare, I will say prayers for them all.

Comment

Prayers Please

I will definitely say a prayer ... this is the last thing he needs and his wife will need strength for all of them at this time ....

You are kind to think of them ....
                  ?We are one another's angels?
                  Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Prayers Please

A prayer will be said tonight Marbs.
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Prayers Please

Thank you all so much for the kind messages and prayers. It is 10.20am here and no news on baby E yet- so I am still praying that no news is good news.

I am sure lots of people praying together for something does help.

Comment

Prayers Please

Oh, how heart breaking! May God send peace and understanding to each and everyone of you. What a tragic loss. :l
                        If you want something bad enough - you can achieve it!

Comment

Prayers Please

Still thinking of Baby E...let us know how it goes and praying that all will be well.

Prest...that was a great story, sad but very inspiring.
                          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Prayers Please

That is terrible news. My prayers and thoughts are with them xx

Comment

Prayers Please

I am so so sorry! What a tragic story Marbs!
                              Thinking of you and your friends family.
                              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Prayers Please

Marbella, I began to read your post and got to the part c of ex pats and had to go and make a coffee as I came over all funny!!! You wise cookie. My sister is buried in Palma and was part C to a tea!!!! She was murdered in Alcudia and was such a drinker in England but you know met a dodgy geezer and off they went to Spain. She left a disastrous marriage and her son. She ran amok in Spain and had sex with anyone, spent ?100,000 and more on her 'lifestyle'. I fell out with her before she went to Spain, I was not drinking then and could not 'get along with her' she was very dellusional. I saw her ten months before her demise and in my life I have never seen anything like it. My sister had gone, her soul was not with her, but some other force was. Her eyes were black, she was 44 her skin ravaged and the once beautiful woman was replaced by a haggard, old looking witch. It freaked me out then and it freaks me out now to think of it. When she died it triggered a catalogue of events for me and ultimately drinking to excess was one of them. Other than my slight lapse, I am still off the booze and not counting days. Do not want it. Ten years this year have passed 1999 and now I feel I am coming out the other side.

I feel so very sad for both the parents. That story is so sad and so horrific. I, too have unwaivering faith, but God/Higher power seems to go out of our lives at such times. I know when my son nearly died 11 weeks after Yvonne's murder, the murder took a back seat and this horrific, almost surreal feeling took over me as my son fought for his life. He recovered, thank god, but has problems beit only minor. I am still working with him.

I shall light my white candle which I have been lighting on and off over the past week to ward off evil and pray for the souls of loved ones who are no longer with us. Sometimes it seems there is no ryhme or reason to life. I do not know why they should suffer so much particularly at this time of year. What else can I say? I pray the other baby survives and that the angels are by the side of all who need. I do believe in angels. The loss of a child must be unbearable.

:h

Comment

Working...
                                X