Prayers Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Please

I too cannot imagine what it must be like to lose a child. I don't think I would ever be able to get over it and not sure if I would be able to cope. My heart goes out to the parents, it seems so unfair, it is hard to understand why things happen to people like that. Will say a prayer
    xx
    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Prayers Please

Thank you all again so much- Maddiva I did not know your sister had been murdered here in Spain- it must be the worse place for someone who is prone to drinking too much to come- but come they do, for that very reason, that alcohol is cheap and available anywhere 24/7 although it seems to be getting that way in the UK now.

I have known literally 100s of people who have been ravaged by booze- I guess most of us can think of a few, I can manage 100 without any problem and probably more- many of them are dead now- sometimes as in the case of your poor dear sister- the booze does not kill them directly- the lifestyle does, but at the end of the day it is the same thing.

I am VERY VERY happy to report Baby E seems to be on the mend. He is still in the special baby unit with both parents at his bedside but is responding to treatment. Until the results of the autopsy are through baby N's cause of death remains unclear.

The night when I first posted asking for prayers things did not look good for baby E- we on MWO may be drunks, but we are damn good at praying!!!

I have to go now, I am in the shop. Will try to log on later but if not I wish you all a marvelous, Happy New Year's Eve :h

Comment

Prayers Please

In so happy he is pulling through, the parents need all the prayers they can get.

Comment

Prayers Please

Oh what fantastic news marby that has made my day. More prayers are on their way
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Prayers Please

That is great to hear! :lilangel:
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Prayers Please

still praying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:h

Comment

Working...