Thoughts from the Abyss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts from the Abyss

Glad you're back...Missed ya, much ly !!!
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Thoughts from the Abyss

Oh my!!! You have been having a bad time lately!!!!

Well look up and see the sun and make a wish!!! I think fair play about the Donkey Sanctuary. Do not forget the Donkey at Christmas!!!! I hope 2009 brings you much love, health, wealth, happiness and peace and love.

Comment

Thoughts from the Abyss

Keep on fighting for what is rightfully yours! I have seen so many parents, both mom's and dad's that get burned when it comes to seeing their children. I hate that shit and if a child is in danger with a parent; then so be it. But if it is because of something petty and to make a person feel bad, then that is f'd up. Ultimately it is the kid that pays the price for the game playing between parents.

Stay off of the drugs/alcohol. As you know it does nothing in resolving this bullshit. You definitely do not want a court battle while under the influence.

Stay strong and keep on fighting.
        If you want something bad enough - you can achieve it!

Comment

Thoughts from the Abyss

I used to have 2 donkeys. jackie and Oscar. They retired in the donkey sancuary. They are in donkey heaven now, but i have the scar on my thumb to remember Jackie by from when i gave her some chocolate, and she fancied a bit more!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Thoughts from the Abyss

Hippie,
            We are not close friends here, but I do appreciate how much you have tried to help others here through some very informative posts. I wish you well and better health in the new year.
            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
            X