Mixing Powder All One supplement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi - I haven't quite figured out how to mix the All One Supplement without it all clumping on the bottom of the cup. I mix it with juice. I have tried a blender and shaking it. Anyone have some tips on making it more paltable? I am thinking I should have not gotten it in the powder form? Thanks.

I cheat and take it too my coffee hut. They mix it with my morning smoothie. I thought about getting a hand mixer too, that might work better than a blender.

Good luck
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Thanks Ak girl. A morning smoothie sounds like a good way to start your day

Comment

Im not sure if you are putting it in the cup before you addthe juice or whatever your mixing it with but I find it helpful to put it in after I have put the juice in, and I shake it vigorously. Also I have just started mixing it with a yogurt and juice in my blender and it has a little less of an after taste.

Comment

Thanks for the advice Gumby

Comment

I put it in one of those gym bottles and shake it to bits with orange juice...tastes fine then..
            I know its pretty gross when it clumps )
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
            X