happy new year all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy new year all

to wish everyone new and old a happy new year,,, for the ones who does not know me,
    been on here for 12 mouth, done 7 mouth af,, then a few mouth ago had a slip,,, but got back on the wagon and still af,,, could not off done it ,,, if not been here,,,,
    but at xmas l was at a party,, and l said 1 drink will be ok,,, (but have to say for the last few mouths l keep telling myself if l drink l will make myself very ill and sick) so l tryed the 1 drink and l was very sick,,,,, so l did not try a 2nd one,,,

what am trying to say is do not give up trying,, no matter how many times you fall,,, in time you will learn to stall

all the best jackie
    there is no shame in losing a fight,, only in winning

happy new year all

A very happy new year to you too Kaddy. I hope 2009 is a sober happy and fulfilling one.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

happy new year all

Happy New year to you too Jackie!

Your post is interesting- so maybe after telling yourself for so long it would make you sick, your mind and body co-operated with your affirmation, and it did make you sick! I am going to tell myself the same thing.

Comment

happy new year all

Wishing you all the best in 2009 as well Jackie.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

happy new year all

Happy New Year to you....and may it be a sober one.I joined just 1 month before you and have had just about the same 7 months out of 12 months AF with 3 slips since then.
          It has been a definite learning process and I think I have the tools to live a AF lifetime, now.
          Without this site, GOD only knows if I would even be alive.I agree with you saying NEVER GIVE UP ...
          You can learn to live a happy sober life if you never stop trying .
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

happy new year all

Happy New Year to you to xx

Comment

happy new year all

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE .. PEACE AND GOOD WILL
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

happy new year all

Happy New Year to you, Jackie and to everyone else!

May 2009 bring you sobriety, (or continued sobriety), happiness, peace, and for you to achieve all of your goals!
                If you want something bad enough - you can achieve it!

Comment

happy new year all

To Jackie and everyone:

:cheering::cheering::cheering:

Happy New Year!!!
                  2009 is our year :h
                  :l
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                  X