Army Thread 30th December 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still had to be better than High School Musical for about the 10th time Cymru!.
    Hi Limers, although you've probably logged off now - Magdalene sisters is good but depressingly true, makes me glad we live in Ireland in this era even despite the recession!
    One2 - you know we are here for you, sometimes things have to get worse before they get better.
    Hi Kap - you will see in the New Year before us I know, enjoy the day
    Be - hope the cooking turned out ok, i find it hard to come up with new things and sometimes get so fed up with making dinners every day!
    Hi LTG and anyone else still logged on at this stage.
    I'm off to watch Independence day, it is one of my hubby's fav films and he watches it again and again, I am indulging him in watching it again as he has to do the 8am-6pm shift at work this week plus a one and a half hour commute each way so he's pretty wrecked!
    Talk later
    xx
    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Bandit, hang in there! Been missing you!
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

BecomingMeAtLast;506270 wrote: Hey, did you guys hear about the book, Wishful Drinking, by Carrie Fisher?
        I think someone else mentioned this awhile back.
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi LTG and Bandy. I gotta watch Independence day on blu ray!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Thanks LTG - I am determined that 2009 is MY YEAR - not that my family will not as always be my focus but I will do the things that I have been wanting to do for myself for a long time now. Hope all is well with you - I will be relying on you to give me some great ideas for projects to keep me busy and motivated!
            Cymru - is it 30 days for you or did I miss it?
            xx
            There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Bandit;506296 wrote: Thanks LTG - I am determined that 2009 is MY YEAR - not that my family will not as always be my focus but I will do the things that I have been wanting to do for myself for a long time now. Hope all is well with you - I will be relying on you to give me some great ideas for projects to keep me busy and motivated!
              Cymru - is it 30 days for you or did I miss it?
              xx
              I am with you Bandit! Love across the pond :h
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Goodnight all - better go and watch this film!
                Thanks LTG - will hold you to it
                One2 - joining you in 2009, putting us first for once and what say we both get driving and meet up somewhere!
                xx

Comment

Im with you and everyone else. 2009 is the start of a new life. I am really interested in becoming a councellor, have been for a long time. Next year i am finally going to do something about it. Im going to get a course sorted and do some vol work. Its what i want and ill enjoy it. alc free, i can make it happen.
                  It is 30 tdy Bandy, but im keeping it quiet, cause i dont want to temp fate. Did 37 in sept and fecked up big time after, so im just takign one day at a time. Thanks. xx
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Evening all, i'm at the stage now where my eyes are burning and streaming. This is not nice.

2009 is also going to be a fresh start for me, going to get a full time job that pays well and that i enjoy. Going to support Cy 100% in what he wants to do as i think he will make an excellent coucellor.

Oney ... i'm here if you need me, just call or PM. Thinking of you hun xx

Hi to everyone else (sorry not doing very well at catching up on the thread as my eyes are killing me)

Comment

All of us here will own 2009, as a team and as ourselves! This thread has just rocked lately. That says something to me. I pray y'all feel the same :h
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I'm just heating up my microwave hot water bottle thing then I'm off to bed. My body is burning up but I'm so cold.

Goodnight all, sweet dreams x

Comment

Working...
                        X