Health update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Health update...

First of all, thank you to everyone for all the kind thoughts and prayers.

My back is still hurting quite a bit, but the good news is that I have not had any severe spasms in the past 12 hours )

The steroids the Doctor gave me are giving me a ferocious appetite which wont hurt any as I am 6'2" and 185 lbs so a few pounds gained wont be so bad.

Thought for today; Forgive yourself for actions in the past, but dont forget them completely, as you can use them as a springboard to a stronger sobriety.

May I also take this oppotunity to wish everybody a safe and peaceful New Year.
    and here's a thought to ponder. Can you imagine what the world would be like if everyone got out of bed tomorrow and said; "Today I am going to go out of my way to be nice to everyone I meet.:l
    Take care all,
    Sean...
    It's nice to be important, however it's more important to be nice

Health update...

Sean , I like you , ive read your other threads and your vry positive, im looking foreword to getting to know you better. Thats an excellent thought for tomorrow, im going to give it a go.

Comment

Health update...

I totally agree with the forgive but dont fully forget by the way , its the not been able to forgive yourself that propells us back to square 1.

Comment

Health update...

I can tell, Sean...we are on the SAME page !!!!!
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Health update...

thanks for the update and so glad you're feeling better! I also like your attitude. Do unto others as you would have others do unto you. Have we heard that before? You are special soul. Take care Sean.
          Bridget

" little by little, we travel far "
          - Tolkein

Comment

Health update...

Sean,
            Glad to hear you are doing better, I sometimes wish I could forget but, I know it's
            better to learn from it.
            Take care and keep posting !

kitkat
            AF since 12/11/2008 :ranger c:
            Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream !:catroll:

Comment

Working...
            X