X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carol Burnett

been so down lately

found this and it gave me a real good laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJLVgPPF40M&NR=1[/video]]YouTube - Carol Burnett Show- Sorry! Part 2

(and you young`ins wont remember this)
    Gabby :flower:

Carol Burnett

That was great, Gabs!

Why are you so down? Is it the holidays? Part of your sobriety? Big hugs to you hon!

Comment

Carol Burnett

ah hi there cute little AFM.

ermm....was that illegal just now me puttin that you tube thingie on there?

i just thought of that

and your not old enough for that

Comment

Carol Burnett

hahahah! I remember watching the Carol Burnett show! It may have been in syndication - but I looooved it when I was younger!

I have no idea as to what the U-Tube rules are around here. Nor do I care I liked it!

I am staying OUT of the board politics. It causes way too much drama; and my NY resolution is NO DRAMA.

How come you are feeling bummed?

Comment

Carol Burnett

Gabs, I am getting off of the computer for tonight. If you need to talk, PM me - OK! Night, night.

Comment

Carol Burnett

Ah dear Gabby,
            That was a hoot! I only saw a few episodes of the show when it was on over here, but gee they were funny.
            Many people find the holiday season stressful..... I thought I had 2 angina attacks over the last week, went to my doctor yesterday after the second one, she ordered urgent blood test. It came back clear. (Phew) But now trying to sort out what it was. I suggested stress and she agrees. Anyway we aren't concerned about me here, how about you? Maybe a bit of burn out?
            Have a peaceful NYE, and may 2009 be bountiful.

Comment

Carol Burnett

Ahh your such a sweetie pie - I'm fine just a bit of post holiday junk I bet. We will talk thank you so much tho.

these carol burnetts have me crackin up...

Comment

Carol Burnett

Rags the holidays are so common for heartattacks please take it easy!!!!

Comment

Carol Burnett

gabby;506484 wrote: been so down lately

found this and it gave me a real good laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJLVgPPF40M&NR=1[/video]]YouTube - Carol Burnett Show- Sorry! Part 2

(and you young`ins wont remember this)
                  oh gawd... laughing, laughing.... reminds me of my family.... so why am I laughing? oh well....

"splinters in the windmills of your mind"!! That got her!!

thanks Gabby, and Happy New Year!

Comment

Carol Burnett

wip, I watched so many of those last night. omg...just what I needed. the resturant one was so great. makin me laugh right now.

showin our age a bit would ya say?

those of us that get a good deep laugh that is....half of it is remembering the laughing back in the day....on your green couch.....etc....

Comment

Carol Burnett

Loved the show....esp. the antics of Korman and Conway. IAD.
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Carol Burnett

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir52p72vh4Y&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Carol Burnett Show- The Restaurant, Part 1

so sorry I just had to add this one and I will stop. There are several more. You can see for yourself if you want.

I really must find more productive things to do...my goodness what a life.

Comment

Carol Burnett

Gabby I am going to set up a list of those in my YouTube account because they are absolutely guaranteed to make me not only smile, but laugh out loud. One image that always makes me smile, all I have to do is remember it, is Carol as Scarlet O'Hara, wearing the curtains AND curtain rod!

Comment

Carol Burnett

Good stuff! I watched the show often with my grandmother drinking coca cola out of a glass bottle. Brings back memories. Then we watched Johnny Carson.

Comment

Working...
                            X