Something that helped me..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I was in treatment I read a book that helped me very much. However I dont feel that naming the book in this post would be the proper thing to do, I dont want anyone thinking I was trying to promote something for gain, so if you are interested in knowing the name and author of this book by all meens feel free to p.m. and I will share the information with you. Also if you are new and are seeking help I would be more than happy to let you know what works for me, so also feel free to p.m. me.
    Thanks everybody for being who you are, I can always rely on getting some little tid bit of help everytime I read a posting on here.
    Sean...
    It's nice to be important, however it's more important to be nice

UKSean;506525 wrote: While I was in treatment I read a book that helped me very much. However I dont feel that naming the book in this post would be the proper thing to do, I dont want anyone thinking I was trying to promote something for gain, so if you are interested in knowing the name and author of this book by all meens feel free to p.m. and I will share the information with you. Also if you are new and are seeking help I would be more than happy to let you know what works for me, so also feel free to p.m. me.
    Thanks everybody for being who you are, I can always rely on getting some little tid bit of help everytime I read a posting on here.
    Sean...
    Hi Sean!

We often mention books or other stuff we come across that could help us- there is even a thread called 'What we're Reading' where you can discuss books as well- I for one would like to know the book (may already have it, as I think I have bought nearly everybook there is on recovery)

Comment

Hi Sean
      It is fine to mention the names of books here. Like Marby said there is also a thread called what we are reading. We often recommend books to one another. I certainly would be interested in knowing any book that helps any of us.
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

I too have and extensive "recovery" library and am always keen to add more...please share
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
        X