Scared to death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scared to death

ditto....I should not have made promises I couldnt keep! Thanks for reminding me Gyco

Comment

Scared to death

I see you have wiener pups.........Bottomsup......I stopped drinking and I still hate myself, my wife can't stand me either........I quess I'm just that special guy ! Ha! IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Scared to death

OK, Bup, you've got the support. You've got the advice. You've got the (more than one!) reason. Now, what is your plan? The only person who can change our life is ourself. Sounds trite, but absolutely true. I blamed Hubs (and he had some responsibility) but I could have chosen a different path instead of the easy, numbing one for me that hurt my children, and grandchildren. The best revenge is success. So stand up for yourself and surprise the hell out of everyone!
        Rubes

P.S. This is for everyone: There are only so many 'new starts' in our bodies, and in some of our loved ones' hearts. I for one don't want to tempt fate again, since I've seen the beauty of a sober sunset, a campfire with my grandsons, cuddling with them as we go to sleep while their parents don't worry I won't be able to take care of them, and waking the next day when they do without a hangover or wondering how the hell they ended up in the dogs' bed! AL ROBBED me, and I handed over the keys to the vault!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Scared to death

ank you dear friend

My plan is to act NOW....I can wait another day for someone else to change their behavior...I must change mine, NOW....God (and my many :h new and old friends) be with me NOW for if I don't kick this demon in the arse NOW I will not live to see NOW or later.
          Thank you dear ruby:l

Comment

Scared to death

They aren't weiners

Dear IAD,
            My "weiners" are not weiner dogs, they are registered Vizslas......hunting dogs....OMG, my husband would have a heart attack if he knew anyone thought they were weiner dogs.....good job IAD....keep trying, just kidding:H

Comment

Scared to death

Holy crap bottoms, lets do this together. We can start a new thread dedicated to you; instead of bottom's up, bottom's down. I love it!!!!
              Goal 1: Today
              Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Scared to death

I'm all for at....
                Bu....opps, I mean BD

Comment

Working...
                X