X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy new year

happy new year
    wonder what this year brings for us all
    anyhow hope yous like me had a brill and sobz xmas n new year the 1st one ever i can recount since nineteen canteen no hangover in the morn and going to church as a pissduptesticostical lol on a serious note ive had to seclude myself away from the assosiates that were friendly to me as it was putting me all wrong probz many of you can relate to that!!but is it the case of you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink!!anyway all the best for 2009 to yous all your a great team:goodjob:
    im off to hide for another few days untill the festivities are over for another year
    ive alot of things to get into prospective this year and hope i dont have a re-run of 2008 that kicked me right in the bahoogeys:upset:and heres me saying"the cares of tomorrow must wait til this day is done".........
    anyway just a short post to let you all know im still about and hope i havent bored yous im soz i havent managed to pm back i think yous know the situation no pc....etc
    xxxbe good:hmitchxxx
    Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.

happy new year

Happy New Year Mate ! I'm in the US.....where we are still waiting for 2009......Hay It's a new Year, let's try to straighten up. Hang in thier.....post your problems here...plenty of help to get you through ! IAD Welcome.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

happy new year

happy new year to you and yours.. stay strong and think positive
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

happy new year

Happy New Year
        AF since 12/11/2008 :ranger c:
        Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream !:catroll:

Comment

happy new year

About 30 minutes until all the 16 yr olds are on their way home......safely, I hope and I can go to bed and wake up with a new attitude....I so hope that I can beat this demon. I can just remember that I have kept my daughter from being AD ...maybe because she has watched me. I cant tell you how happy I am to see them having fun without this crap that runs thru my blood. Happy NEW YEAR.

Comment

happy new year

Nice to see you again Mitch,
            Happy New Year everyone.. I too am keeping out of trouble's way & having first clear NY in a long while.
            Wishing everyone the best for 2009!
            Fickle

Comment

happy new year

[COLOR=Red][B]nice to get replies so soon into the new year im in a quiet wee location just now and last night was terrible with fighting and argueing til the early hours of the morning alcohol fueled(obviously).....anyhow these ppl were just youngsters probably where they were kicked out of a party somewhere along the line and turning on each other....the kids nowadays dont know the dangers and effects alcohol has on life ie waking up in police cells not knowing what youve done or hospital.......physically and mentally its disturbing not just to yourself but your loved ones as well!!!weve all been down that rocky road the slippery slope....im just glad to say im sobz since november(relapse)_and back on theforum again
              happynew year to the usa when it kicks in and to everyone ww when its your turn
              theres a song on my bros website called "take me out drinking tonight"it reminds me of me maybe he sang that just to p*ss me off!!i dont know maybe it reminds yourself of yourself lol
              kks i do know my trigger points and i try to stay clear of them its hard but there you go thats life for you but il be watching them sneaky wee triggers there set there to try me!!
              like many ive had it rough since childhood i bettered myself though came through the hard times but fautered in the easy times...i dont understand it....ive met some reall nice people globaly through various organisations and had alot of different oppinions whatever aspect of life they come from im just glad this forum is still here and many thanks to roberta for starting it and thanks to all that share and vent once again happy new year
              :hdavid

Comment

happy new year

Happy New Year David! You seem to be doing well, thats great to hear!
                2009 is gonna be a goody!
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

happy new year

[B]thanks startingover i must admit today is a judgement day many texts on my mobile asking me to come here or go there i switched it off the more replies to my post i get the more determined i am to shake off thy demons as im feeling kinnda weak today il stay in army mode the arts of camoflage and concealment are bliss and ppl dont know where i am lol:Hmind you i dont even know where i am myself lol: happy new 2009

Comment

happy new year

Stay strong David. That's an order!!!
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

happy new year

yeah staying strong starting over glad your here please post ppl keeps my fire burning oh my god i sound like im begging lol nice to no real ppl real situations are out there may the force be with you lol in this time of need happpy 2009
                      davy

Comment

happy new year

Yep, hiding out really works for getting through the festive season!
                        Stay strong Davy
                        Fickle

Comment

happy new year

thanks fickle hows everything downunder(sounds rude lol:H)i meant aussie!!everything in order here downunder(the kilt)lol:H
                          welcome and it is good to be good for a change
                          and the whole world willwith you
                          for auld lang syne and all that
                          now wheres me old fiend betty(meant friend my spelling not to good today)
                          hows everyone spending today

Comment

happy new year

Hi Mitch, good to see you here!!!!

Dont stay away for long or I'll have to start stalking you again lol .......xx

Be strong!!!!!!! You CAN do this
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

happy new year

:hello2:betty and how are you!!
                              hope you enjoyed the festival period glad im back u know your welcome to stalk me anytime lol
                              need a laff kept myself to myself for a good spell not been on the net so trying to catch up on things
                              ive lost me y fronts:flyingunders:they were last spotted at waverly by 2 crows and a pigeon
                              i call them my lucky undies lol but now my unlucky undies:upset:
                              lost them on the job last night:naughtfeet:lol
                              rofl
                              seriously though hope you had a good time i checked my inbox for the 1st time in months my god what mail unreal i knew you wouldnt let me down good to hear from you though
                              if anyone has had sight of me grundies please either post on the thread or e-mail davysfronts@undercrack.com[/email]
                              a substantial reward is in the offering
                              pps i was wearing troosers last night so no wise cracks aboot my kilt and true scotsman please
                              davy mitch

Comment

Working...
                              X