Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I took a bath. I got in one year and came out the next year...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I got in the bath at 11.55 on the 31st and got out at 12.05 on the first. I washed away all of 2008 and I let all the problems of 2008 go , they are now history. I have ahead of me a clean sheet. One that I can paint with bright yellows and sky blues or one I can paint with blacks and grays. I think I will choose to paint with the bright colours, and it is just that, My choice. I will walk with a smile, I will go out of my way to treat people with respect and dignity. I will not be ashamed to reach out my hand for help, and I will reach out my hand to show I care. This is a new year, a new start, another chance, its up to me to make it a great one.
    Happy new year everybody, and remember," only I can make me feel the way I do."

Love and best wish's to you all,
    Sean...
    It's nice to be important, however it's more important to be nice

I had mine last night...before 12 but I did feel I was washing away 2008 and preparing for a better me in 2009...it was a great idea Sean. You are so right in saying "only I can make me feel the way I do."
    Its all in our hands isnt it?
    All good wishes to you this year
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I did the same Sean, except I went into the bath tub Nov 15 th. 08 and got out this morning Jan 1 st. 09 !! Ha! IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

LMAO!
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
        X