Have to say....am bored of this now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all so much for your replies, sorry i didn't reply sooner but have been away visiting family. Just goes to show though, even posting what i did made me feel so much better......have even printed it off myself and pinned it to the inside of my diary! I suppose everyone has down days - normally i don't get that many, but i suppose i did and just numbed it with vodka! I shall concentrate on the things i want to do but never did cos i was too drunk: gym, reading, housework (eek!) etc. For these sober days i have just been concentrating on getting through and avoidance, but i feel now the person i used to be is coming through again. Scary! I'm due to finish counselling soon so will be on my own but have learnt many things about myself. I learnt that i say yes to easily to things that i didn't need to i.e overtime, or other work things over and above the call of duty (probably cos i was drunk) and now say hmm, let me check my diary. Anything but yes straight away. That gives me time to concentrate and decide. If any of you out there suffer this (i always worried people would think bad/wouldn't like me etc if i said no) the tips are: 1. Do I HAVE to do this? 2. Do i WANT to do this? 3. What would happen if i DID this? 4. What would happen if i DIDN'T do this? 5. What are the BENEFITS to me if I did this? This has helped me and i hope it helps you. Thank you all again for your continued support, and gabby, yay to us!!!!!!!

Comment

G'day all!
      Summer and Gabby....I'm right behind you with about 70 days here...yeehawww!!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

great news gt, how're you finding things? summer x

Comment

Summer...I'm good here....Great actually, but you know, lot's to think about....I'm pretty relaxed, and am getting busier slowly with my little plans, so, on the right track here.... Must remain vigilant of course, but i'm not stressing or worried about al.......how you doing?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
          X