I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!!

I have to go shopping because we have no food. But the weather here sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I just needed to do that . I'm going to vent instead of drink.
    AF since 12/11/2008 :ranger c:
    Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream !:catroll:

I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!!

And on top of it all I can't post properly because my computer is freaking out

Comment

I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, Kitkat. While you're out, buy some non-perishable staples, so you don't have to go out in the snow next time.

Comment

I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!!

Kit....be cool, this too will pass. When the weather breaks make your move. Their has to be a Red Cross Assistance..... Don't freak....their's help ! IAD
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!!

Hey Kit Kat, I'm in WA State too. Thank GOD for my hubby's 4 wheel drive. There are about 6 of us in from the 39 regulars at work. I'm on the East side, and now it stopped snowing. There is a Benevolent God too. Keep the faith hon! :l

Comment

I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!!

Kit kat...SNOW MELTS and April showers bring May flowers...
            It is 75 degrees and sunny here in Fla....
            Please come and visit me, and next JUNE, JULY and AUG. when it is in the high 90s temp. and humidity wise...I will come visit you.
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!!

Kitkatsue

If it makes you feel any better it's 42 below zero here today.

I can totally relate
              :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!!

Sue,
                Your problem is that you don't get enough snow. If you had more, you would get used to living with it, and your local government would be able to keep the community running. Ours had all melted just after Christmas, but now we have another foot. With plows, salt and sand on the road, we can do anything we like.
                My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!!

Kitkat, I hate snow too. We had more than 30 inches total in December. Last year we had more than 100 inches total for the winter. bleahh!
                  :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!!

OK I'm in for the next couple of weeks, dry bean, canned stuff, things I can freeze and enough goodies and food for the kitties. Also bought a journal for the New Year and a book by Anne Mc Caffrey. NO ALCOHOL!!!! Although I did take my last Clonazepam before I left the house. Sorry during PMDD and braving Spokane's lovely streets in my less than perfect car that has a leak in the transmission that I can't afford to fix just keep adding fluid, and Spokane apparently can't afford to plow the streets properly. I couldn't shop at Walmart because they are closed, because two roofs in our area colapsed. Costco is also closed can't get anymore meds. Thank God for Fred Meyer. I have lived here most all my life and this is the worst winter I can remember, they say we have had 100 inches so far.
                    Fred Meyer looks as though they are running out of food.

OK ! Rant over through the grace of the good Lord above we are safely home !

CS04 I'm stocked up! Thank You !

IAD As long as my front awning doesn't cave in like my back awning did, I won't call for help just yet. Thanks though.

hart I wish we had 4 wheel drive. Your lucky.

Evie I would love to visit you, but last summer in Aug. we got up to 104 you sure you want to come here. Your welcome though.

akgirl 42 below and long nights are why I don't live in Alaska, but I'm sure its beautiful there.

sunbeam some winters we see very little snow, WHAT HAPPENED!!

dexterhead Thanks !!

kit

Comment

I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!!

KitKat, yeah, we had a good dump or 10 as well here in Victoria. It is strange how the West Coast got hammered this year.

For me, I LOVE driving in the snow. We rarely get any.

If I were living near you I would be your chauffeur (sp?).

Comment

I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!!

It's true that if your area doesn't normally get a lot of snow, cities don't know how to effectively deal with it. In Chicago they threw out a mayor after a huge snowstorm because the roads weren't cleared fast enough ...
                        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!!

Err... I'm going to Finland in around 4 weeks. I'm in the UK and I miss the snow.
                          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!!

Accountable I would love you to drive me !!:thanks:

Vlad I would air mail my snow to you if I could!

Comment

I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!!

Now that I am all tucked in with supplies I can sit and look out my window and imagine it to be a winter wonderland

Comment

Working...
                              X