Movies starring AL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movies starring AL

I recently watched "Leaving Las Vegas" with Nicholas Cage. That was horrible watching him consume himself to death. Makes you want to stop drinking ASAP.

Anyone else think of movies that shows AL as such a horrible vice?:shocked:

Everything I need is within me!

Movies starring AL

I recently watched When a man loves a woman...very good but also very disturbing. To close to home I think...
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Movies starring AL

"When a Man Loves a Woman" with Meg Ryan is another.
      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Movies starring AL

Bernard and Doris starring Ralph Fiennes and Susan Sarandon. It's based on a couple of real people, Doris Duke and her butler.
        28 Days starring Sandra Bullock. It's kind of hokey, I think, but has some good moments and, it does star AL.
        Clean and Sober, starring Michael Keaton. It's old, 1988, but had a couple of scenes that hit the nail on the head.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Movies starring AL

barfly....great movie but very disturbing.
          I must suppress the beast within so I can find my way out of the darkness.
          sober since 2/4/12

Comment

Movies starring AL

I would highly recommend 'The Lost Weekend' starring Ray Milland. Very realistic account of the ravages of alcohol abuse, with an incredible cast. Particularly disturbing is the movie's encapsulation of delirium tremens.

Comment

Working...
            X