Army Thread 3rd January 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NZ, Hi! Good to see you and so postive too! We are in the middle of winter here and the cold dark days really do affect my moods...I have been better this year not drinking but still I am struggling a bit.
    Wow, so you do a radio show? How cool is that! It seems like you have a plan and that is what will see you through...plus the support here. Its great you are doing weill though. I know its tough but it does get better.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;509230 wrote: Sea, I am sure you make someones day each and every day love...that goes without saying x
      I agree :h
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

NZ, you probably got stuck on black eyed peas last week because of New Years. It's a good luck tradition in the south.
        It's sunny here in TX today too - about 84 for the high. What part of CA are you in?
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thanks so much for the encouragement. It means a lot. Sometimes I get really mad b/c I don't know why I have to struggle with al. Why can't I just be a normal drinker?

I know, I won't focus on "why" I just know that is how it is but sometimes it is hard to accept. I want to understand it but I don't want to waste my time on it.

Looking- I am in Santa Rosa. It is in Sonoma County. North of SF about 45 miles. I am originally from New Orleans. Born and raised. Moved to CA in 2006 after Katrina.
          I lived in Flower Mound TX for 5 mo. after Katrina. It is where my closest family lives now. Was going to move there but when I visited a client in Sonoma, I just about fainted. Here I am.

What part of Texas do you live?

I don't know if I can do this and if I can't, please let me know and accept my apologies but I am going to post the website to the radio station that my show is on. I don't know how to calculate the time difference internationally but it is on today from 12pm - 1 pm Pacific Standard Time. 2pm -3 pm Central Standard Time and 3pm-4pm Eastern S Time.

You can stream on your computer if you want to listen. It's up to you. You can even call if you want. The website address is KGGV-LP Guerneville | The Bridge

Once again, I hope I didn't cross a line. If I did, please let me know.
          __________________________________________________ _

Love yourself enough to walk away from what no longer serves you.

Comment

LookingToGrow;509240 wrote: NZ, you probably got stuck on black eyed peas last week because of New Years. It's a good luck tradition in the south.
            It's sunny here in TX today too - about 84 for the high. What part of CA are you in?
            Looking, my cousin said that it is supposed to drop and Monday they will have freezing rain or snow. They are going thru severe temp swings and most of them are sick.
            They are right outside of Dallas
            __________________________________________________ _

Love yourself enough to walk away from what no longer serves you.

Comment

Which prog one is yours Zen?
              Anyone know what time that would be in the u.k?
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I am going to try to listen...thanks Zen...what is the name of the show again?
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

NZ, I live in Irving, TX. I am from Petaluma! Another grandson will be born in Santa Rosa in April. Is your radio station in Guerneville?
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

nowandzen11;509254 wrote: Looking, my cousin said that it is supposed to drop and Monday they will have freezing rain or snow. They are going thru severe temp swings and most of them are sick.
                    They are right outside of Dallas
                    It will be in the 40's by tomorrow.
                    Thanks for the link. We are all foodies here...LOL!!
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

cymru;509256 wrote: Which prog one is yours Zen?
                      Anyone know what time that would be in the u.k?
                      I think that will be 8 PM for you.
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Welcome NZ
                        Way cool that u have a radio show. I am definitely as "foodie" as LTG said. I love to cook. I am a chocoholic.lol.
                        Well, I finally got last night's dinner in me; will take my vits and supps.; put on the scrubs, pray and go to work.
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Thanks ltg x
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I am in Freezing cold, Ice and snow-covered New Hampshire. The older I get, the more I hate it. Going South!! Got room L?
                            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Stay strong Sea. Go to work knowing you WILL be helping and making a difference :h
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

We all need to meet Evielou's...LOL!!
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X