NO RULES ..JUST SHOUT OUT SUNDAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi guys, well day 6 for me just the odd little niggle at the moment but i recon its the calm before the storm. and greeneyes was your fave word arse lol? i beleve you guys over there(usa) use my surname as terminology for arse? my name is hiney lol,

Comment

1 year at MWO, and now I am in control, just an occasional social drinker. No alcohol currently on my schedule this month. Drink Tracker keeps me honest with this, for all the world to see.
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Just stopping in to say hello to all my dear friends at MWO!! :h

Life for me is really busy - crazy and REAL!! I will try to stop in more and see how you all are!

T--- I just had to shout it out for you my friend .... I am

1 YEAR and 4 days ALCOHOL FREE and it all started RIGHT here a year ago!! I love you Man!!

Liv
        AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

now this was a nice topping to the cake .. good to see you livingfree.. 1 year 4 days way to go girl
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Just popping by to say proud to be AF for 1 year 5 months and 10 days.. It started here at MWO.

July

Comment

Working...
            X