Zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zero

I have just posted a zero on my DrinkTracker for today. I will not drink tonight - I have drunk so much over Christmas. Honestly my last day AF was 24th December and last night I drank vodka till almost passing out. Plus, I'm quite sure my liver hurts. Time to calm down me thinks. A sigh of relief.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Zero

We're here for you Vlad!!! :h
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Zero

That's good, Vlad... I've been worried about you, a bit...

Comment

Zero

Well done Vlad!!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Zero

Hooray for that 0, Vlad. And I will pray that you will earn more 0's this month.
          My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Zero

0!
            "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Zero

Awesome!!!

Comment

Zero

You are making wise choices.

Vladdie, Have I ever told you that I am proud of you ??? WELL, I AM !!!Way to go !!!!
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Zero

Well done Vlad, good on ya xx

Comment

Zero

Thanks guys - I hope there are many more 0's too. Feel a bit groggy today but otherwise OK!!!
                    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Zero

Hi i havent been on site for ages and I,ve forgotten my password for drink tracker..i tried pressing reset and putting in a new passowrd but it wont let me..IT skills arent great..Can anybody advise me how to re register on drink tracker please

Cassy

Comment

Zero

Hi Cassy - you just click on the DrinkTracker link and log on with the same username and password you have for this forum.

Comment

Zero

Congratulations! We all start our sobriety at that famous 0! Well done!
                          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
                          X