please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please help

i have had my partner come down...telling me to go to bed...please i know im a idiot...i know im not....i need someone to help me... XXX

please help

I know i should take the suppps...and help myself... iknow i should do something...but i cant take that step

Comment

please help

i know im on my own...my husband thinks im an arsehole... beauty is only skin deep.....lol shin deep maybe... im not beautiful...just think that i am i need help now......i have drunk the sauna room dry.....what can i do mateyssss....oh well. i have to face the music.

Comment

please help

:l

Bella,

We are here to support you. You are a wonderful and beautiful person. I don't know the situation and will not speak about it. Let us know if you want to chat in the lobby.

:h

Tina
        AF Days in 2008: 350
        Anticipated AF Days in 2009: 365

Comment

please help

its tough being on yr own ......even though i have people around me.....they have no idea. im good at pretending but i want to die now. but i cant as

Comment

please help

bella ,life is tuff,what other then dying do you want to do,drinking is but a fragment of what our lives are about,you are a very gifted ,as you say old lasssss, i dont beleive tht for a moment,go to sleep and wake tomorrow and start differently.positive is the only way to be,you are the most important person in this world your geico pleasant dreams freind

Comment

please help

Geesh Bella. You might want to consider going to counselling or to an outpatient program. Your drinking has become unmanageable again, and I am personally concerned about you. Not to mention your very young sons.

I think it is time to look for resources outside of MWO. Many of us have/are going to therapy to deal with the underlying issues with our alcohol abuse.

It is time to pull your head out of the sand before something really bad happens. We know the history of what happened a while back and you for surely do not want to lose your kids.

I don't mean anything harsh here. Just very concerned for you. You have it in you to do this. You simply need to get some help outside of this website.

Comment

please help

AFM...I tend to agree with you. I have been here too when Bella tried to take her life and had her life put under watch for her children. I think you need serious help Bella. You only tend to come to MWO when you have been drinking and ask for help.

You need to make an effort to help yourself. No one can do it for you. I am sorry you are so lost, but I urge you to take the step forward and help yourself. I am sorry your husband isn't able to support you...perhaps he has tried in the past and is frustrated. I don't know, I only know how desperate you sound when you come here drunk. But in reality, no one here can help you when you are in that state.

Please go to bed and start tomorrow seeking some professional help. I wish only the best for you. But you need to do SOMETHING.
                Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius
                :h

Comment

please help

Bella, I hope that you come on here today and read this thread. I agree with the others, you really need to take this seriously and get some help. We can support you in your efforst to become sober, but we cannot do it for you. And, we definitely cannot help you when you come here drunk. Bella, we all understand how horrible alcoholism is, we all understand how very difficult it is to stop. Please, Please take these posts in the spirit intended, and that is to help you to help yourself and your family.
                  A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

please help

Bella, I don't know what happened before and it is not necessary that I know but I hope you woke up today with the intention of getting help.

It is really tough to be on your own. I feel that way a lot. You still have to try to make things work.

I wish you the best

nz
                    __________________________________________________ _

Love yourself enough to walk away from what no longer serves you.

Comment

please help

Dear Bella,
                      I love you. I'll be here for you.
                      XOXOX
                      Ange.

Comment

Working...
                      X