Chantix Day 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chantix Day 4

Had a very hard time falling asleep last night.
    Today I have started to take 2 pills a day, one in the morning and 1 at night.
    I have been self talking a lot today, telling myself that I am too good to give in to the depresion I am having.
    I have also set some weekly and monthly goals.
    I also googled some sites for self motivation.
    A neighbor/Friend
    ( also a recovering alcoholic) took me to the store today and gave me $20 to get some food.) I have a Doctors appointment tomorrow and although I still have a lot of pain in my lower back I will have to convince him to let me return to work.(I have no choice)
    Thank you everybody for all your support.
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum (nothing but the best is good enough)
    Sean...
    It's nice to be important, however it's more important to be nice

Chantix Day 4

Sean,

I am so glad you have such a good neighbour to support you and assist you. I hope that things work out with the Chantix and that your doctors appt goes well tomorrow. I also really hope that you get a good nights sleep tonight.

Thinking of you,
    Uni
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Comment

Chantix Day 4

Hi Sean,

Have you checked out the site Become an EX It is an excellent support site for quitting smoking. I too am happy to hear that you have some one on one support. You are a fighter and you are fighting hard! Keep up the great work.....you are an inspiration to all of us!

Best Wishes,
      Kate
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Chantix Day 4

Sean, as Kate says, you are an inspiration! I am so glad you have a neighbour to help you out. These are the things that mean so much aren't they?
        Your luck will change soon, you have a great attitude you know.
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Chantix Day 4

Hi Sean,
          I have been kind of scarce; work, work, work. I have read your posts and I am sorry that you are having such a hard time. I agree with the others. You are definitely an inspiration!! You are a very strong man. I am starting Chantix today, so I will try to check in as often as possible. Good luck with the doctor. I help you get the help that you need. Stay strong.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Chantix Day 4

hay Sean
            i cant really add any more that what the others have said, but you are inspiring, keep it up & good luck
            *Witchy*
            Progress, not perfection!!!
            A craving wont kill me, but drinking could!!!

Comment

Working...
            X