X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reality

Condolences

Allie,

Its a terrible tragedy and please accept my sincere condolences.
    *Let noble thoughts come to us in all directions...*

Comment

Reality

I am so desperately sorry Allie, I dont know what to say....just that my prayers are with you and your family at this dreadful time...
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Reality

Oh, can't imagine what you and your family are going through. Peace be with you.
        sigpic

Comment

Reality

OMG, I am so sorry, I hope you & your family find peace, you are in my thoughts,
          Blessed Be
          *Witchy*
          Progress, not perfection!!!
          A craving wont kill me, but drinking could!!!

Comment

Reality

Allie -

I am so very sorry for your loss.
            Stay close to us.

Dx
            * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Reality

Dear, dear Allie - how simply horrific for you darling. I SOOOO hope that good husband of yours is able to be a total rock for you. Please PM me ANY TIME, and hang in there girl xxxxxxxxxxx
              *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Reality

Keeping you in my prayers
                May your dad now rest in peace.

regards Cassy

Comment

Reality

What a sad post. I am very very sorry. Please know you and your father are in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Reality

(((((Allie))))))))))))

I'm so sorry hon. He was not in his right mind, the man who killed himself was not the father you knew and loved. This man was someone in deep pain and lonliness. I believe he is in heaven now as God understands.:l:l:l

Comment

Reality

Allie

He is now on the next journey...His sole and spirit free form the raveges of these frail bodies and minds we have. May the Lord wrap his arms around you and give you peace with this. I am praying for you!

Rocky
                      Control the Mind

Comment

Reality

sorry to here that preist,it is sad when you lose a family member,i wish you well,geico

Comment

Reality

Allie, I have seen many suicides, and they all end suffering for only one person, as we know it. You and your loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers today. Your father is indeed on his next journey. I well know the pain that drives people to consider this road, and have seen the ones who take the leap and the ones who stay this course. I don't have the answers, only my personal experiences. Losing your father will always leave a space, a hole somewhere in your heart, and in mine it is massive. I use it as he would want to learn from his mistakes, and to be the honorable, humble, strong, and honest person he was. You are in my prayers.
                          Ruby
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Reality

So so very sorry, I wish there were some words of comfort that would actually help.

How are you doing today?

:l
                            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Reality

I'm very sorry - thinking of you and your family and praying that you'll find peace.
                              Catawprint:

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
                              -Alan Cohen

Comment

Reality

I am so sorry for your loss. He is now free of pain he was in, while here. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Best
                                "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
                                X