Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 5th January 2009

Hi everyone.
    Its back to work for me today. I am hoping that they can give me a finishing date so that I can make some plans finally.
    I am still not properly awake yet but i hope everyone had a good sleep and is feeling refreshed today.
    Have a good one all ....
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Hello there dear Starts - don't you finish in a month? Well, all best for first day back. Monday all but fecked here, the weather has been awesome - that fact coupled with the fact that my dam computer is sooooooo slow at the moment has kept me a bit more away from MWO than I can afford! Great to see you here, hope things FAB for you, and take care today x
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Morning Starter's, evening Kap. Hope all is well!
      Kap, did you do a gig NYE?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I am heading to bed now. Another bad night at work. I am exhausted. I just wanted to say "Hi". Great to see you Kap. You were missed. I am off tonight. Thank God. I will check in after I get some sleep. Have a great day all!!
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Sleep tight, sea! Hiya Gat - yeah sorta did a gig - wasa a bit of a balls-up, as my friend in the band got court (by me, accidentally) canoodling with another band member who is NOT her hubby... : (

Life!

How are you gat??? Hope your New Year was seen in soberly and joyfully mate!

Comment

Kap...No canoodling or shenannigan's here NYE for me unfortunately!....But, yep, nice easy chrissy, and quiet new years...all sober, lot's of fireworks around. Looking forward to the year!....You good?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Good morning, its back to school for my boys which means back to the school run for me, and guess what? Its snowing! Typical, also I will be without a car as of next week which will mean a total of 9 miles walking a day just to get them to school and back! oh well, At least I might get fit xxx

Comment

good morning
                I havent been on this site for ages..I now realise i need to get going on 30 days AF to clear my head as I face the fact of my addiction.

It seems like a good time to start to make changes..so here I go with Day one

Cassy

Comment

Hiya Cassy - great place to kick off from, good ole day one! Great to meet you, and hi there sweets - take care driving!

It is 9pm Monday evening here and the Heath Ledger version of the movie Cassanova is on - it is darling! So I am just on and off in the ad breads (usually about half a bloody hour anyway!) :H

Comment

Gat - new year''s canoodlin went out with the ark when the shenanigins all started lol...

Comment

Hiya Sweet, Cassy.
                      Go for it Cassy! Also, check out the 'toolbox' thread in the 'monthly abstinence' section. Some good tips on staying off the grog in the early days. All the best!............G.

Comment

Kap...I hope all those canoodling/shennanigan's didn't corrupt your sweet, innocent soul?!

Comment

Gat - I was most completely offended! I mean, moi!, who has never indulged in ANY excesses or extremes! Moral and philosophical convictions GALORE! The TV after 8.30pm shocks and appals me :H

Comment

Morning all, didn't have a good nights sleep last night due to coughing. I feel so worn out both physically and emotionally. In work this morning so that will keep me occupied for a few hours.

Hey kapo, good to hear from you. How's things?

Morning to everyone else and welcome to casey, good to have you here x

Comment

Morning all - didn't sleep well last night (I wonder why??? Could it be because it was my first day AF in 9 days). Feeling a bit groggy today and it's my first day back at work as well.
                              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Working...
                              X