Army Thread 5th January 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Vlad and Wishy....poor you, wish - still not in best of health?
    VLad - excellent to see you back on track....It gets better

Im just watching Heath Leger in Casanova - brilliant! back soon x
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Well the movie has finished - and I have shed a few tears - poor, dear Heath Leger - and what a WASTE! Hope you all looking forward to your Monday - wherever it finds you. I am pretty glad the festive season winding down now - a bit too raucous for my liking these days. There was a car rolled (drunk driver) outside here at 11.30 last night - the paper full (for once) of far more newsworthy misfortunes than a stolen bloody santa.....I am just EVER so grateful that I am not one of the court statistics today.

Comment

Hey Ones - nothing like a winter houseful of kidlets to keep the morale up! Good for you with the childcare too - I reckon you'd be lots of fun for them....What sort of school holidays happens in the UK at this time of year? Ours are off for another month - bloody madness. Great to see you, and I hope Wob pulled his head in sufficiently :H

Comment

I'm home from work now. Put my foot in it big time this morning .. we had residents staying that stayed with us just before xmas. I said to them how nice it was to see them back (they are such a lovely couple) then i started jabbering on about what plans they have for there stay as they are staying with us for three nights, then the lady interupted me to tell me they were there for her husbands borthers funeral .... I didn't know what to say, said i was sorry to hear that and if there was anything we could do to help then to let us know. I felt awful afterwards.

On a lighter note, i just checked my bank balance and the bank have paid my loan back into my account so it means my overdraft has gone down considerably. Still in my overdraft but not as bad now. What a relief. Happy about that as money has been worrying me lately.

Going to spend the rest of the day with my sister and the baby so won't be on much.

Starts ... tell them to get there asres into gear ... it's not fair that they are keeping you there!

Comment

Aiming for another '0' tonight.
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hope you all have a grand day - its nearly half past midnight here, I mus get tucked in xx

Comment

Night Kapo!
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Night Kapo xx

Comment

Right i'm off now. Gonna have a very busy afternoon with unpacking things and we have the baby. Going to be good to spend some time with my sister. She needs me right now.

Vlad ... stay strong hun, your doing great. Proud of you xx

Oney ... hope you are feeling better today.

Catch ya all later, hope everyone has a good day x

Comment

Good morning all, sounds like folks are doing pretty well (Wish... hope the cough is gone soon).

Oney: please eat something (if you haven't already... )

Went to see the new (?) film "Doubt" last night. It's VERY good, and thought-provoking. Meryl Streep played a very harsh old nun (you wouldn't even recognize her), and that guy, the one who played Truman Capote, played a priest. All sorts of moral ambiguities. I enjoy a film in which things are not clear-cut... because life is never really clear-cut... I highly recommend it!

Vlad: two zero's in a row! That will feel great!

Comment

Hey, Kaps, sorry to hear the gig didn't go well... I saw that you had that unfortunate encounter with the other band person... did it make things awkward later, or what?

Comment

Hi everyone!
                          :l
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi LTG!

Comment

Back at work, Vlad?
                              :l
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Mornin all, Just checking in for a minute, as guests are checking out.
                                Gotta alot fix up, clean up to do today.
                                See ya later....alligators
                                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X