• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 5th January 2009

Be good! Have some fun too!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi everyone, i've had a lovely afternoon with my sister and the baby. Was really nice spending time with them. Feeling really tired today and i'm on my second can of red bull ..... which are the first two cans since xmas day! Really needed them though as i feel exhausted.

Sea ... hope you have a good day off and let me know how the Chantix works out for you.

Hi LTG, Be, Evie and Oney xx

Comment

Hi Wish! Glad you had a good day with sis and baby :lilangel:
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi all of you.
          First day back at work and not too bad...I am going to miss some aspects of that place I think. The routine of having to go in and the people there. I have been going there for 13 years so I guess it will be very strange for a while. I still havent been told when I can finish but I think it will be sometime this week.
          Snow round here today and very very cold...roll on spring..
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi Starting! I am trying to put a routine together for myself. It's hard to start when the weather is so crappy...LOL!! But, I did get back on supps today
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Oney, he would LOVE you to hit him with your jabbers...he's such a perv...

LTG, yes, routine is key for me and I am going to need to be VERY careful when I stop..I am not worried about drinking i dont think (hope) but depression...

Well done for going back on the supps. I stopped a few weeks ago, did me no good whatsover. Back on them now....

Comment

Hi, friends! Miss you all, but I have been devoting so much time on myself lately, I have trouble fitting everything in so far. I'll get it all together. 2nd day without my beloved diet coke and cigarettes, on the souper soup diet, doing yoga, catching up on everything that needs catching up on. Made appt for Hubs & me to see a marriage therapist Thursday. He will go or not, but I'm going! This is my year to get stronger, physically and mentally, and he's feeling unsure, because he's been calling the shots for so long! Don't forget me! I love you all! I want to be my best when you come to see me!!!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi Ruby! Glad you're home!
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Ruby! You are an inspiration! You are MAKING things happen in your world. Well done!
                    You will be a new woman and we wont recognize you!!!!

Comment

I'll settle down soon. Hubs REALLY needs the counselling and he knows it. I think he is afraid of being told things, but it is liberating to let go of those old demons. I know him better than he does, and the negativity here, with his parents, with my son in his situation -- I can't handle it right now. I have to find a healing place, and since I have one, it's ridiculous not to go there and heal! He's always been taught you must suffer all your life and then you die!!!!
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby, when are you moving?
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Oney, you've mentioned being considered a piece of furniture. Don't let that go for years like I have. I began to believe the hype, shape myself into what I was told, what I believed others thought about me. Only now, when I've realized I can do ANYTHING I want - run away to Fiji, become a circus clown, ride horseback again, learn flyfishing, sew couture clothes.........anything. You are only bound by your responsibilities to your children, and that's a joyous burden, to teach them to be open and inquisitive and not be restrained by other people's opinons! Could change everyone around you!
                          sigpic

Comment

LookingToGrow;511033 wrote: Ruby, when are you moving?
                            Depends on how Hubs reacts. I'll take it slowly at first, half-and-half, taking things back with me as I go. I'm trying to catch up things that need to be done, throw out much, be ready to go. I've already eyed the furniture in this big ole' house full of antiques to decide what I might take, store, give to my daughter, or sell. (Unfortunately, nothing to my son until he sheds the leech who still has some control over him; I'll keep things for my g'daughters). If Hubs blows up, I'll rent a U-Haul!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hubs and I definitely have a relationship and marriage worth saving. But, first thing against him, he's a man!. Secondly, his parents are narrow-minded, ignorant, humorless people who have no consideration for other people, manners, feelings, beliefs, nature, anything spiritual. They believe I should serve him totally. And third, I put myself at his mercy by needing his care when I drank so much, so I gave away my power. It's hard to reverse those things, but with love not impossible. But for my son, the following quote from "Meet Me Half Way" by Javan, applies. "We should do everything within reason to save a good relationship. But if we are constantly trying to save it, it's probably not very good."
                              sigpic

Comment

Rubes, you are inspiring me too!!!
                                Thank you !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X