Army Thread 5th January 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chef KP, not everyone can admit publicly that they have let someone down. Glad you are being so straight forward :h
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Cy ... you did let me down when i needed you the most. It hurt me so much. Thank you for the appoligy, i'm willing to help you but you have to want to stop this. I know it will take time but we will get there

Comment

cy, I drank Saturday too. I am not as mad at myself today but feeling very strange and depressed. Maybe it's the al but I feel very emotional and scared.

My aunt is dying and my uncle is on his way too. My mom's 2 last bro and sister. My cousin and I spoke yesterday and we both cried. I haven't seen my family in sooooo long and we used to be so close growing up. we still talk on the phone and nothing is wrong but there hasn't been a concerted effort on anyone's part for us to all see each other.

I know I want to see them and they live in Mississippi so I wouldn't have to go to New ORleans but are you kidding? I would definitely go to N.O. and I know it will probably open a can of worms for me. I know I don't have to make the decision right this second.

Although I am very happy to be in CA and have made some good friends, I still feel lonely. I have also been going thru some past life stuff with someone who is close to me. It has thrown us both for a loop. I have never been "into" past life stuff but never dicsounted it. This is a doozey and a difficult situation. I have flashbacks and dreams. They kick my ass.

I worry about money. One, when I read your post about the candle, I started to cry. THank you so much. We don't know each other but you support me. That means so much.

I'm sorry for rambling. I am crying right now and know it is a good thing b/c I can release stuff. I don't know how I feel but empty comes to mind.

I love you for your support.
        __________________________________________________ _

Love yourself enough to walk away from what no longer serves you.

Comment

Crying is good. We all vent here. That's what gets us through. Cyberspace support is unconditional, and so is our love. We are in this together and learn so much from each other :h
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

O2M, who is he?
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thanks!
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Another fly by for me! GAWD, I wish I could just veg out here and talk to my peeps like I used to, but that will come later. Zen, I haven't met you, but love having another food lover here. Have my hand on my Momma's cookbook for you (I'm from a loooooong line of Southern cooks - call my SIL, he's my reference!!)LOL Luvs, I'm anticipating spring! I have sprouts, leaves already out of the ground! Crocuses coming right along! I would SO love to host you all for a weekend or a week or a month this summer! Please come visit! You, all of you, with each little and large success and failure, believe it or not, have brought me to who I am today! I love you all for your support, and for your openess and sharing!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Love you Ruby! Do you still have some seeds to share? We could grow matching flowers...LOL!!
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

We need to start discussing football food. Super Bowl Sunday is coming!
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Yes, L., I got the seeds out today to start packaging them! Meant to do it earlier, but not enought hours in the day. As for recipes, I slayed everyone with my sausage wontons at my family todo 12/28. I made 60, there were 11 people there, 1/2 of them children, and there were 4 of my wontons left! We had a huge amount of food, too. If you want, I'll post recipe later, or email it to you!.
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Please post recipe! Warming up deep fryer now...LOL!! Don't forget the dipping sauce :h
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Yes, O2M, snack food. Any excuse to get you to eat :lilangel:
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Oh i forgot about that on channal 4 ... will have to record it as i don't think i can stay awake that long.

Comment

That will be interesting to watch. Going to record it though as i'm so tired. Not looking forward to another night of coughing

Comment

Lizzies Detox...day 1.

Hello all, just back from the cinema. Have to drink 1 and a half litres of this foul tasteing stuff called pure plan drainage for inner clensing every day for 10 days . As it was Alexs birthday today I didnt get out to walk. Tomorrow will start on that. Got my course stuff in the post from the open uni so the heat is on for me with my 2 courses.
                                So, itll be a happy new me soon and I cant wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X