Army Thread 5th January 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That stuff sounds cool limey. Bet it's awful to drink!!

I'm off to bed now (dosed up to the eyeballs on cough medicine and armed with a saftey pin and string, LOL!) so i'll speak to you all in the morning.

Sweet dreams all x x x

Comment

it sure is, hard on the family and kids.

Comment

Hi, ya'll!! I'm having my all fruit dinner. More than I can eat. Man, I think I could live on this diet, cause I certainly never get hungry!!!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I just came back on for a second but can so relate to you. I was abused sexually as a child, and abused by my dumb as father as well. He used to kick us to smile for family photos...WTF. The longer we go AF, the more that comes up, for me at least...
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

You are in transition. You are not falling. Many, including me, are there to catch you!!! I am there too...
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

O2M, I once forgot myself, even before I found myself. Crazy, I know but true!!
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

It comes from your heart!!!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

One- I am so sorry you are having some memories and that the program you watched triggered it. Triggers are so weird and can happen in a second....

Looking- I am so sorry. What you mentioned. I was sexually abused as a child also.

something hit me when I read both of your posts. You have to lay your past to rest before you can go on and also drinking to deal with the pain. That is what I have done most of my life. That is why I want to drink after I get home from therapy. Sometimes I go to therapy and just say over and over "I'm so f'ing tired. I'm so tired of this shit coming up and going thru the pain". My therapist has been doing emdr with me and it kicks my butt but it works. I just know that when we do it, I have to make sure I do not have to function on a high level for a few days after.

One, I know it feels bad and I can understand but it feels so much better on the other side. Anything I can do to help, I will. Just say the word.

Same for you looking. I am here for both of you

love
                  nz
                  __________________________________________________ _

Love yourself enough to walk away from what no longer serves you.

Comment

Working...
                  X