Army Thread 6th Jan 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 6th Jan 2009

Morning all from a cold and icey wales!! Wow it's 11.30 am here and only just starting this thread .... where is everyone??

I didn't sleep at all last night as coughing has now taken over my life ... it's a right mare! Going to the supermarket soon to get some throat numbing spray and hopefully that will help as nothing else seems to work. Was meant to be taking my sister and the baby to the clinic for the baby to be weighed but my sister isn't feeling to good and has had a sleepless night, so will wait until next week now.

Hope everyone has a good day

Wishy xx

Army Thread 6th Jan 2009

Morning Wish! It's only half an hour till the afternoon - where is everyone? Sorry you slept bad again. I slept fine tonight and feel much better than yesterday. Hope your sister's feeling better soon too!
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 6th Jan 2009

Morning all(well, wishy!)
      Feeling a little down today, but i expected it, and its just something ive got to deal with. going to try and get my course sorted out today, and that will make me feel better.
      Hope everyone has a good day.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 6th Jan 2009

Morning Vlad. Glad your feeling better.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 6th Jan 2009

Glad your feeling better Vlad x

Comment

Army Thread 6th Jan 2009

Oney ... sorry to hear your feeling low. I can totally relate to the father thing as my father was very similar with his drinking. Hope the funeral goes ok ... if that's possible with it being a funeral.

Cy ... i know you don't need me telling you this but you really have to get your arse into gear now re doing a course and getting back into work. You need a routine back in your life and then that will help with the boredom and hopefully ease off the urges to drink. It's a new year and time for a fresh start ... ok?? There i've had my little arse kicking moment!!!

Comment

Army Thread 6th Jan 2009

Morning Oney. I watched the P.G prog too, and it was pretty obvious that he has completley lost the plot. He's back in rehab now, so lets hope he can sort himself out. Would your dad have watched it? Would you talk to him about it?
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 6th Jan 2009

Getting back to work is my main priority now.
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 6th Jan 2009

who died Ony?

Comment

Army Thread 6th Jan 2009

Morning Limey ... How are you today?

Comment

Army Thread 6th Jan 2009

Hi Wish, im good but starting to worry over some unpaid credit card bills...

Comment

Army Thread 6th Jan 2009

Its something ive def let slip. Going to get some plan of action into gear.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 6th Jan 2009

Unpaid bills.....i know the feeling leeky
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 6th Jan 2009

Money worries are awful ... been there and i'm still there. But like they say " things fall into place " or something like that. Gotta try and not worry about them as life is to short ... as hard as that is. xx

Comment

Army Thread 6th Jan 2009

your right, anyways , im going to have money worries for a few yrs yet, its not the kinda debt that can be paid in a few months..we have 2 credit union loans, 3 credit cards totalling 9000 euro and a bank loan of 10,000 that has another yr and a half till its paid and my 2 courses are going to cost 350 a month, this is all before elec and gas costs and living costs, but sure what can I do about it, just make sure when im clear of it that I never get into debt again!!

Comment

Working...
                              X