Chantix day 6 and the Zen master....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chantix day 6 and the Zen master....

I have found a way of getting a decent nights sleep while taking Chantix. I take the nightly one right before I turn off my light and turn over to go to sleep. This way I am asleep as it starts to "kick in" I seem to get 5or6 hours sleep and only "crazy dream" for a couple of hours
    I am somewhat concerned about Friday onwards as I will be quitting and will be home bound with little to do. I found what appears to be about $3 in pennies, so I will go get some cheap sweets (candy) to suck on during those "moments" (Don't even suggest Carrot sticks my name is Sean not bleedin Bugs Bunny
    My back is really still quite sore but until Metlife decide to OK my disability claim I don't have anyway of getting meds for it.The Doctors office has faxed to Metlife all details of my condition(s) so hopefully a decision should be made soon.(keep your fingers crossed)
    The problem I have is if I sit for awhile my back hurts and I have to walk around, but then my lower legs and feet start to hurt from the poor circulation and neuropathy so I end up having to lay down on my side on the bed.
    Speaking of the neuropathy, The neurologist's office called today, and left a message(I wasn't quick enough to get to the phone) to say they have booked an appointment for me for February 20th. Needless to say I called back and told them that, that was totally unacceptable and if they cant find a appointment sooner maybe I should look to another Neurologist who can see me sooner. They said they will see what they can do. (stay tuned)
    I am enjoying watching Fox soccer channel (I have Directv satelite. Movies,sports,News all free as one of the perks of the job) So I get to watch Premier league footie(Soccer, for our American friends) LIVE... which is a first in the 30 years I have been here in the states.

I would like to thank everybody for there kind words and thoughts. I wont do it by name as I may forget someone and I do not want to hurt anybody's feelings., but thanks everybody..
    Sean...

P.S. Did you hear of the Zen master who ordered a Hot Dog?
    He had one with everything lol. I crack me up sometimes
    It's nice to be important, however it's more important to be nice
Working...
X