NEWS MAYBE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEWS MAYBE

my wife sent this to me ,today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend,common sense,WHO has been with us many years,no one knows how old he was ,since his birth records were lost in a bureaucratic red tape,he will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as;knowing when to come in out of the rain,why the early bird gets the worm,Life isn't always fair,and maybe it was my fault,Common sense lived by simple,sound financial policies,don't spend more then you earn,and reliable strategies,adults not children are in charge,his health began to fail rapidly,when well intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place,reports of a six year old boy charged with sexual harassment,for kissing a school mate,schools suspended from school for using mouth wash,after lunch.and a school teacher reprimanded for an unruly student,only worsened his condition,Common sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining there unruly kids,it declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer sun lotion or an aspirin to a student ,but could not inform a parent when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion,Common sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your home and the burglar could sue you for assault,Common sense finally gave up the will to live,after a women failed to realise that a steaming cup of coffee was hot,she spilled a little in her lap,and was promptly awarded a huge settlement,Common sense was proceeded in death by,his parents,truth and trust,by his wife,discretion,by his daughter,responsibility,and his son,reason,he is survived by his 4 step brothers,i know my rights,i want it now,someone else is to blame,I'm a victim,not many attended his funeral,so few new he was gone,last but not least,i wrote this for ya all to think,your geico

NEWS MAYBE

Excellent, Gyco.....and very sad but also quite true!
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

NEWS MAYBE

Very true!!

Thank You for sharing that !
      AF since 12/11/2008 :ranger c:
      Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream !:catroll:

Comment

NEWS MAYBE

good

Comment

NEWS MAYBE

Thanks for sharing - this is exactly what I stomp my feet and throw my hands in the air about...don't get me started - phew!
          Catawprint:

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
          -Alan Cohen

Comment

NEWS MAYBE

Thanks, Gy. I do mourn his passing.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

NEWS MAYBE

dang i love you people,hope,thats all we want,isnt it nice to have internet freinds ,yessss

Comment

NEWS MAYBE

I liked this. It makes me want to scream..."WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!"
                MM

Comment

Working...
                X